Commodore 64 8580 System

Rave-TZ

I only have ONE of these. They are very difficult to come by. The unit is in perfect working order with yellowing on the keyboard. The case has no cracks or damage. The 8580 was tested with a MSSIAH cart and sounds fantastic! Out of all the C64s on the site, this one is the best one I own, even from my personal collection.

You can find it on my Rave-TZ chiptune store

photo.JPG

$64 + $10 shipping

Edited by Rave-TZ

I bought one from Queensland (it's like the Florida of Australia lol) for $10 or so... looked reasonably clean on the outside, opened it up and it was FULL of some kind of foamy stuff that some insect used to make its home, not to mention insect poop. Filthy, disgusting mess. Still, I was able to salvage an 8580 SID, which worked perfectly.

I paid 6,50eur + 6,90eur shipping..

:D

haha that works! i've paid about 10€ / unit when i once won 4 auctions from the same seller. that was when i was hunting for 6581 (got 2x 6581 and 2x 8580 from these) and the keyboards were already falling apart!

edit bad typing

Edited by rosch

Wow..RaveTZ...

is that the smoke painted collectors model? And such a lovely presentation...hi res pics are always a strong sales argument.

god damn... if i´d only have the money for this very rare item...must be a once in a lifetime opportunity...

highly appreciated you sell the best of the best to the MB community... even of your personal collection...

i wonder what other treasures you have...

Edited by phunk