Decent 19 Case

Shuriken

Does anybody have a recommendation on a reasonable price/quality rack case in europe?

I bought some at www.pollin.de they are horrible. I think they are the same ones that banzai sells. They look the same as this picture that Rosch posted. All crooked and you have to bolt all the panels together.

Yep, the pollin ones are... not so great :whistle:

I usually use the Adam Hall 19" cases (available @ thomann.de for instance). Musikding.de has the same ones (it just doesn't say Adam Hall on the box) a bit cheaper in 1U and 2U.

• 2 months later...

I need 2 1U 28cm deep 19" cases as well. I like the cases from modushop, even if they are €50 without internal mounting plate (= additional €10). @Shuriken; if you are still in need of cases maybe we can combine shipping? I don't live very far from you :poke:

Alternative are the cases from Musikding; they should be back in stock any day now (says the sales rep).

• 2 months later...

I have one of these: http://www.modu.it/slimlineeng.html and it seems pretty well built.

I buy this brand since I am in electronics ( as it is Italian brand I found it at the corner shop when internet was only a dream )

it is well build and not very expensive and my 9090 is in one of these :smile:

Regards

Antix

I buy this brand since I am in electronics ( as it is Italian brand I found it at the corner shop when internet was only a dream )

it is well build and not very expensive and my 9090 is in one of these :smile:

Regards

Antix

Yeah, NorthernLightX and myself bought a couple of cases there. They are very good quality items. Only downside i can think of is the standard backpanel with the AC connector hole already cut out. Which is ofcourse great, if you are going to build something with AC PSU. However with any usb powered device, you need to replace the panel.

Edited by Shuriken