Problem TwinSid

lajos

Hello!

Finished the great work! It's just the problem. I could not even get him to speak. I do not want to sound. A vintage SysEx became our narrow passage loaded. Someone could help me? Only one sid/8580 / in it, but he also would not work?

Thanks for your help! Or what you need to program the EEPROM??

post-11253-0-43430500-1349467230_thumb.j

Finished the Twins! Have already said, only one expresses output and the other is completely silent. I do not know what could be the problem please help me me! The sid is good both because it is the same If you mix them with acsatorna. In the menu, I know the L / R channels but you can also set only one channel is about! How can I retrieve the memory of a SysEx hurt?

Thank you in advance for Louis.

Hello!

Finished the great work! It's just the problem. I could not even get him to speak. I do not want to sound. A vintage SysEx became our narrow passage loaded. Someone could help me? Only one sid/8580 / in it, but he also would not work?

Thanks for your help! Or what you need to program the EEPROM??

Problem solved!

Finished the Twins! Have already said, only one expresses output and the other is completely silent. I do not know what could be the problem please help me me! The sid is good both because it is the same If you mix them with acsatorna. In the menu, I know the L / R channels but you can also set only one channel is about! How can I retrieve the memory of a SysEx hurt?

Thank you in advance for Louis.

Problem solved!

Hi, could someone beat me to the EEPROM can be loaded / Sysex / send files? Thank you, Louis.

Hello!

Can anyone help? Or because I can do that. If you have someone send it to me or post your ide.Most Vintage SysEx works, I'd like to spend another one in memory. Thank you! Louis.

post-11253-0-55243500-1350398612_thumb.j

This is not a "TwinSID", but a MIDIbox SID V2, right?

You will find a lot of documentation here: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid_manual.html

Why should the Vintage sys file I can upload to memory?

sorry, but I don't understand the question.

Could you please write it in other words?

You could upload the presets/v2_vintage_bank.syx file with the SysEx Librarian which is part of MIOS Studio:

mios_studio_sysex_lib2.png

Best Regards, Thorsten.

This is not a "TwinSID", but a MIDIbox SID V2, right?

You will find a lot of documentation here: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid_manual.html

sorry, but I don't understand the question.

Could you please write it in other words?

You could upload the presets/v2_vintage_bank.syx file with the SysEx Librarian which is part of MIOS Studio:

mios_studio_sysex_lib2.png

Best Regards, Thorsten.

I want a different kind of SysEx memory!

Which one is it? Does anyone have?

What is your 1st language? Maybe you can ask in the forum of your own country for good communication.

I'm Hungarian! But the Hungarian forum completely deserted. Therefore I have written here. Perhaps someone can help me. I just wish more SysEx file in the memory copy! I do not know how you can ask for help in this! Thank you. Louis.

Hi Louis,

if I understand correctly you are asking for preset sounds for MBSID. It seems you are able to load the Vintage bank. Do you have all 128 patches ("sounds") from the Vintage bank available?

I'm afraid the Vintage bank is the only complete bank available for download. You can find some single patches available for download on the forum, and you could upload those patches to available free bankstick memory (or replace patches from the Vintage bank) by using the patch librarian from MIOS studio, like Thorsten pointed out earlier.

If I misunderstood your question please explain what you are unsuccessful at again.

Hi Louis,

if I understand correctly you are asking for preset sounds for MBSID. It seems you are able to load the Vintage bank. Do you have all 128 patches ("sounds") from the Vintage bank available?

I'm afraid the Vintage bank is the only complete bank available for download. You can find some single patches available for download on the forum, and you could upload those patches to available free bankstick memory (or replace patches from the Vintage bank) by using the patch librarian from MIOS studio, like Thorsten pointed out earlier.

If I misunderstood your question please explain what you are unsuccessful at again.

Thank you! Everything ok! Louis.