TK.

Revised 25-pin breakout port

83 posts in this topic

Hello there,

is someone from Europe able to sell one or better two pair of these boards?

Best regards
Uli

hi, i want to send cv master clock, JCI port (mbhp line driver) are always planned?

I don't understand the question sorry. Gates and clocks go through the DOUT (SRIO) chain.

I want to send cv clock at Midibox seq because some modular seq don't work perfectly when they receive clock and reset (slave), for live perf, it's important.

Tanks for fast reply.

Just now, gohan2a said:

I want to send cv clock at Midibox seq because some modular seq don't work perfectly when they receive clock and reset (slave), for live perf, it's important.

Tanks for fast reply.

• JCI port not used here (it's planned to use these lines for DIN Sync Clock and Start/Stop input in future)

2 hours ago, gohan2a said:
  • JCI port not used here (it's planned to use these lines for DIN Sync Clock and Start/Stop input in future)

Correct. Clocks and start/stop (i.e. "DIN sync") are sent over the DOUT shift registers. JCI is not used.

Check in the CV config:

• Clk: selects 1 of 8 clock outputs (available at a dedicated DOUT shift registered which has been configured with the CLK_SR parameter in the MBSEQ_HW.V4 file). Each clock has an individual clock divider, or can optionally be used to output a Start/Stop signal