CSG 8580R5 / 5092

d2k

As you know this is THE SID chip to have...from TK himself:

CSG 8580R5 / 5092 25   (perfect sound, very high signal-noise ratio, fat filters, see mbsid_v1_5_filter.mp3)

How does 10EU per chip sound? 35 for a quad set...

I might be gettin a fair few of these chips in but only if I can shift em to you lot...so pm/email if ya interested :)

Best

D

As you know this is THE SID chip to have...from TK himself:

How does 10EU per chip sound? 35 for a quad set...

I might be gettin a fair few of these chips in but only if I can shift em to you lot...so pm/email if ya interested :)

Best

D

Where are you from, D2K? I'd like 2 of them, but only if shipping won't be as much as the cost of the chips. (I require insured mail, here in Holland mail dissapears for no obvious reason if your package is not insured...)

Hey guys...

just how many do you need to get rid of?

Well, i think there's a good few there - they must be the last NOS left!

Where are you from, D2K? I'd like 2 of them, but only if shipping won't be as much as the cost of the chips.

I'm in London, England. Shipping shudnt be too much at all - like mebbe 5EU with secure 'signed-for' post...

Where will you get them from?

They're coming from Germany. I've ordered myself 4 already - just to make sure they're all good...:)

Best

Dan

Hey guys...

I'm in London, England. Shipping shudnt be too much at all - like mebbe 5EU with secure 'signed-for' post...

They're coming from Germany. I've ordered myself 4 already - just to make sure they're all good...:)

Best

Dan

Hi,

you can count me in for 2 pieces then :)

Perhaps if you order them from germany you can give them my address, so they can be delivered directly to me? Saves them 2 trips overseas...

Hey guys...

Just got the 4 I originally ordered in and yes they are NOS! :D All working fine...

So, this is who i've got down so far and the amount they want - let me know if this has changed:

chriss - 2

Nomical - 2

ladybug - 2

NorthernLightX - 2

uclaros - 4

Perka - 4

arumblack - 2

Stigmata - 2

Scuzzle - 2

I'm gonna need some funds from u beforehand as there;s quite a bit to lay down here...

Cheers

Dan

Just for the records: Exactly the same seller sold them to me for 10 Bucks (4 SIDs (!!!) ) some time ago.

As he started to value those SIDs after a while (or better said how other people value these babes) he went up to 9 Euro per piece...  :-/

Also a point: I got four at him. Three of those are working... (lucky me - I had bought a spare C64 before...)

So: If you get more at least try to get him down again...

Heu Chriss...

No probs, in fact i just saw that the person i got them from does have them on ebay! :) and it turns out it's the same seller i got those cheap pots from before!! Also, they come in at only 9EU a peice...:)

So, i'm not needed anymore!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3072928993&category=12949

Best

Dan

This lot looks sold, and I can't find any other SID auctions from him. Does this mean he's sold all of them?

Or You can order directly on www.heldt-electronic.de (alias Electronic-Boerse) 4 SID for 10?. 1 SID for 2?.

that aint the price no more!...from pay cs' post:

As he started to value those SIDs after a while (or better said how other people value these babes) he went up to 9 Euro per piece...

Best

Dan

well, i wanted  to build two 4 voice sids.one with the full cs and another expander module. so i can have 8 voices of sid madness! as for the extra's well, in case i get a dud, or i have a friend who has expressed interest. anyway it was cheaper to buy ten at 7 euros than 8 at 9 euros.

• 2 weeks later...

Northernlightx or ryan? have you ordered yet? I have been trying to but i can not get the money to germany.

Wire transfer cost's too much(45dollars!) and i don't think he takes paypal(i have sent an email asking).I cannot get a international money order at the post office in euro's. i am running out of options.