Midibox Quad SID boards

Davo

After having a terrible time trying to get decent results from toner-transfer paper, I've decided to look into sending out to have some Quad SID boards made.  Last time I posted about it, there was a decent amount of interest in it.  I noticed that http://www.futurlec.com/ seems to have the best prices I've seen for small quantities.  If I order ten, the price would be about $36 per board.  How many of you are interested in a group buy?

That site looks good.  I think I'll seriously consider them for my projects.

Benefits: yes, you get a smaller board, a lot less wires, and a small mixer that mixes the four outputs to one mono output.  I considered adding DIN and DOUT functionality, but that got messy.  Mounting those directly behind the control panel seems cleaner anyhow.

That site looks good.  I think I'll seriously consider them for my projects.

Benefits: yes, you get a smaller board, a lot less wires, and a small mixer that mixes the four outputs to one mono output.  I considered adding DIN and DOUT functionality, but that got messy.  Mounting those directly behind the control panel seems cleaner anyhow.

So your design only consists of the 4 sid's and 4 cores?

How about psu attachment?