Pots *and* encoders in a MB64 or 64e?

drin

Yeah, I am pretty sure that you can have 64 pots AND 64 encoders (and no buttons in that config) with Mb64e. My main problem is that the mb64e example INI file doesn't mention pots at all - it's only in the changelog and main.asm where the pots are mentioned that I have found, and I don't see any examples of how to add pots to a 64e.

There's the section in Main.asm for the MB64E that has a section relating to the number of AINs (which I assume is 8 if you have 2 x AINx4's connected) but unlike the MB64 Code, which has a pretty easy to understand pots section, it just says that pots are "mapped to the encoders 64-128". I guess the hardest thing to undestand is via what syntax are they mapped? In  mios_tables.inc, There's the MIOS_ENC_PIN_TABLE, which I have configured like so:

MIOS_ENC_PIN_TABLE
	;; encoders 1-6
	;;        SR  Pin  Mode
	ENC_ENTRY  5,  0,  MIOS_ENC_MODE_NON_DETENTED	; Fx1 Param 1
	ENC_ENTRY  5,  2,  MIOS_ENC_MODE_NON_DETENTED	; Fx1 Param 2
	ENC_ENTRY  5,  4,  MIOS_ENC_MODE_NON_DETENTED	; Fx2 Param 1
	ENC_ENTRY  5,  6,  MIOS_ENC_MODE_NON_DETENTED	; Fx2 Param 2
	ENC_ENTRY  6,  0,  MIOS_ENC_MODE_NON_DETENTED	; bpm
	ENC_ENTRY  6,  2,  MIOS_ENC_MODE_NON_DETENTED	; jogwheel
	ENC_EOT.....and so on to the end (I only have 6 encoders

And I see that it stops at " ;; encoders 49-64" , so that leaves the rest of the slots open for pots, but for the life of me I can't puzzle out where you define the pots on a 64e.