Layout Data of the PIC BURNER

tomcody

In the Eagle Light file (mbhp_burner_v1.brd) there are some pads not connected to any wire, I observed the gif (mbhp_burner_v1.gif) and there are a groud area that is no there in the Eagle Light file (the program is showing me all the layers)... what's happen? ??? ??? ???.

Another question: I will use the Eagle Light file to make my PCBs: How I reduce the diameter of the pads and vias holes? ??? ??? ???. Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Thanks to you Thorsten and Jidis.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is an old thread, but I'm having this same issue after I type in the ratsnest command.  Specifically, on the v1Plus board, one pad of R8 doesn't connect to anything.  The other end is connected to pin 8 of IC3. 

Is there a schematic of this version of the board somewhere?  It looks like the part numbers are all different compared to the first version.  Finally, is the Eagle .sch file available?  I searched for all this info, sorry if I missed it.

Thanks!

Dave

Could you please contact Mike and inform him about this error?

Assuming it's the ele*****ix00 @ aol.com address, I just sent him a message.  Thanks Thorsten. 

Dave

Edit: for what it's worth, this appears to be the needed correction.  It shows up as an unrouted connection at C6.

PIC_Burner_correction.jpg