MIDIbox of the Week (MBSEQ of Michael)

TK.

Here comes the next great MIDIbox SEQ design:

Michael wrote:

So, this is it now.

I built the box in one year. I use it to control the filters of the Esi-32 sampler and trigger some notes simultaniously.

The Box is built with Plexiglas and the frontpanel is made  by schaeffer apparatebau.

Thanks you all, you people with the ideas, parts, time, spirit and love on music and electronics.

Good Bye Micha

I asked him for the source of the rectangular buttons, they are from www.segor.de

michael1.jpg

michael2.jpg

michael3.jpg

michael4.jpg

michael5.jpg

I asked him for the source of the rectangular buttons, they are from www.segor.de

Those buttons are exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately I checked the Segor website and there's no English version and I don't read or speak German. Is there any chance of getting a manufacturer and part # from him?

Thanks!

-drin

http://de.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=3120892&N=401 is the link at farnellinone.de

Or type 312-0892 Leiterplattentaster

At segor.de type Kurzhubtaster 12 x 12 mm or KHT 5 and you will find it.

Farnell has caps in yellow but only for the 9x9mm buttons, segor has caps only in black, i checked that.

Nice Weekend

Micha

http://de.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=3120892&N=401 is the link at farnellinone.de

Or type 312-0892 Leiterplattentaster

At segor.de type Kurzhubtaster 12 x 12 mm or KHT 3 and you will find it.

The difficult thing is not to get the buttons but the caps.

Farnell has caps in yellow but only for the 9x9mm buttons, segor had a few caps in black, need to check that once more.

Thanks Micha! Much appreciated!

-drin

Man, thanks from me too!

I was just looking at those pictures of the Multicomp switches, and it looks like they've got two of the styles I have here, that I wasn't able to figure out the caps for. DigiKey doesn't do a very good job of describing all the cap dimensions for compatibility.

Anyone know where you might get that stuff in the US?

-George

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this -- but I love the knobs and buttons on this unit!  I have found the hinged and square tactile switches & caps on Digi-Key (made by OMRON Electronics), but what manufacturer/supplier offers the knobs and jog wheel used?  They match the switches so perfectly I have to ask.  I don't think OMRON makes any knobs.