Small pots and buttons in good quality?

rune_sm

Hey Everyone

I'm building a MIDIbox64 into my guitar with a core module, a AIN module and a DIN module.

That means I want to have 8 pots and 8 buttons (4 menu + 4 other) in the small amount of space I have.

Therefore I'm looking for the following:

8 pcs. of 10k linear pots in a good quality! Beside that they have to be pretty small. I know that it really depends of the knobs I put on the pots, but it helps if thei diameter isn't too big (so they can be mounted close).

8 pcs. of small buttons in good quality...

I'm looking for gold knobs and caps to put on the buttons and pots, so if you know any small gold-hardware that would be nice :-)

I am really confused looking at all those german electronic stores :-)

- Rune

Nope, but space on front of your guitar. You can think of the built in tact switch like an external one, just that it´s already in there.

I always recommend ALPS if it comes to high quality & fair prices. The quality is one of the best ones out there and you can get pots, faders and switches in nearly all sizes if you find the right distributor.

Greetz!

You could perhaps use 4 encoders with a click function, you can order them at smash. That would save you from a AIN module... and you get the advantages of a encoder.

... in a guitar, encoders are not a good solution. Since you have to feel, where you are... nothing for endless encoders.

Greets, Roger