[S] 6582 SID chips for sale!!!

Wilba

WILBA HAS GONE COMPLETELY MAD SALE!

I am currently arranging to purchase 312 pcs of 6582 SID chips and sell them to everyone.

6582 SIDs will be sold at US$25 each, fully tested, quantity must be multiple of 2.

Shipping to anywhere in the world will be US$4 for up to 16 SIDs using uninsured airmail letter.

If you want insured airmail, the prices using current AU$1=US$0.82 conversion rate:

Postage is US$7 (to USA) or US$8.20 (to Europe)

Insurance is US$6.50 for first US$82 cover, plus US$1.80 for every extra US$82 cover.

Postal insurance is not available to Canada and Germany.

I highly recommend everyone ordering 4 or more SIDs to get insurance if available.

Unless you explicitly request uninsured airmail, this will be the default postage cost if ordering 4 or more SIDs.

If a SID is found to be dead on arrival by testing in an MB-SID proven to work with another SID, then I might offer to replace it.

Otherwise, these SIDs come with absolutely no warranty.

I will be collecting confirmed orders now, and sending out invoices and collecting PayPal payments while I wait for the shipment.

There are 312 SIDs in the shipment, and 219 SIDs have been pre-ordered (people put on my "list").

Act fast or you will miss out.

Everyone must email me their confirmed order for 6582 SIDs using the following email format:

To: Jason.S.Williams@IHATESPAMgmail.com

Subject: 6582 SID Confirmed Order - insert your username here

Message Text:

Quantity of 6582 SIDs

MIDIbox forum username

Full name

Contact email address

PayPal email address

Postal Address

People already on my "list" have priority over new orders, but they must email me their confirmed order within 7 days of receiving their notification email.  People are expected to pay their PayPal invoice within a day or two of receiving it.

There are 301 SIDs allocated already, assuming all pre-orders will be confirmed, this leaves only 11 still available (which I'll keep in reserve in case any SIDs in this batch fail testing).

New orders from now will still be collected and put on a waiting list, some might become available from this batch if some pre-orders are not confirmed and/or no SIDs in this batch fail testing.

damn i have to wait ... because of money prob

i hope thats possible to order some chips later

i couldn´t find another way  :-[

just waiting for the panels and at least i

confirmed a case via "the prof "

iam now collecting money for the 2nd pcb batch

and a lcd display in blue - if someone has a spare

let me know - the cheapest things first

x mas is coming ....sorry

if my plans are impossible - please write me an email or pm

200 $ for 8 chips as i understand are impossible for me at the moment

all my best regards #

ingo

Some SID chips are dead, or have such low level output that they are as good as dead.

All the SID chips I sell have gone through a quick test (see the ZIF socket in the picture) to make sure that the filter works and all three oscillators make noise and that it has approximately the same output level as my other SIDs. This means people don't have to send a dead SID back to me and get a replacement, I just find the dead SIDs now and save people this hassle (and as always, there's no guarantee I can get more SIDs).

If you confirmed your SID order with me and I confirmed I could sell you that quantity, you should have received a PayPal invoice already and should have paid it already. Please contact me if you have not yet paid for your SIDs.

Henceforth, Wilba shall be known as the SID King.  Le boss devien fou, indeed.

I've bought 877 SIDs so far and nearly all of them were sold or currently being sold.

I must be crazy every time I spend thousands of dollars on 15 year old chips assuming people will buy them from me... *whack* But that's the quest, to liberate those little gems from warehouses before someone decides to turn them into landfill. 877 down, 4,000 to go... *whack*