MidiBox SID v1.7 sold out

julienvoirin

I sell my midibox sid :

it is to pay my next MB6582.

It has a 6581 inside that works well ; as it is paired with another one reserved for my MB6582, I would prefer keeping it.

http://4colors.free.fr/midibox/demos/sid

3 banksticks, non detented encoders, wallmart supply (15V) but no buzz, audio in/out, midi in/out, v1.7303

Possibility to get for free 2 x PIC18F4685 (for v2) and 2 SID PCB (only if you buy my SID, exchange else). I also have DINx4 and DOUTx4 ... hmm.

Was thinking to put it on ebay but TK prefer fleamarket ... so :

[edit] it has been sold.

man, you'd better keep it for yourself.  ::)

... seems like your quote is motivated by this thread:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=10046.0

I think TK cleared everything with "julienvoirin". There is no need to insult anybody here.

There are different skills, different budgets, different possibilities (machines)...

Roger

TK has spoken
and i did what he said.

I propose the SID "ready to go" for a midiboxer who would be interested to start with a device that is already working (and believe me it was hard to debug), with the possibility to add elements in order he makes is OWN Sid, as he wants. Moreover I would like to keep the chip6581.

By the way if some are interested by PCB "ready to use" to make Scan matrix and Bankstickx8, I would be happy to send you the eagle files. The only problem is that you have to get a etching machine.

Have a look in the user projects forum ,you will see that i share good things, and if you are a newbee (like me !) in C programming, you will have help with the coding example you can find with the VOIRINOV

• 3 weeks later...
I am waiting for your bids ! julien.voirin@free.fr

Bids?  This is not ebay, and does not balance with TK's statement:

I think it would be better for the community if you would sell your MIDIbox via the Fleamarket of this forum.

This would be a fair deal, because you will offer it to people who already know the projects (mostly), and it should result into a realistice price w/o profit.

So I offer $80usd, roughly what the parts cost from my store and a $20 SID chip (minus the cost of a sampled PIC).

This is your chance to prove pure motives JV.  Set a price or you are profiteering.

SmashTV

it has been sold with a lot of extra : SID PCB, DINX4 PCB, DOUTX4 PCB, 4x 24LC256 , 3x 24LC512 , lots of tact switches ,headers, sockets, encoders , ribbon cable, connecting stuff, 6582A, 2x 18F4685, severals R & C, VR, etc ... for less than that. Sorry but thanks for your proposal.

it has been sold with a lot of extra : SID PCB, DINX4 PCB, DOUTX4 PCB, 4x 24LC256 , 3x 24LC512 , lots of tact switches ,headers, sockets, encoders , ribbon cable, connecting stuff, 6582A, 2x 18F4685, severals R & C, VR, etc ... for less than that. Sorry but thanks for your proposal.

hehe well, late as usual.  How much did you get?