---

janvanvolt

I wonder how long before the "lovely little MB-6582" becomes obsolete  ;D

Wilba: i am selling the nuxx sid because of the mb6582. also i have a monomachine.

i am not like the a** like blue_latern and i don't want to sell it for 500 USD ( the nuxx one).

i dislike the fact that blue_latern is doing that as much as you dislike it. you all did a great work, and

that is one of the reasons why i am asking what people are willing to pay for it. it's not auctioning, i just

want a fair price for everyone.

the pure material costs are in the 250-280 EUR range (as i bought the expensive case, single pcb production,

SID8580, and expensive display). the work hours are not calculated in this at all.

If i would do it for profit (which i DONT do) i would not have asked TK for permission of the sale. i respect the community

(and not just the midibox one)

Wilba: i am selling the nuxx sid because of the mb6582. also i have a monomachine.

i am not like the a** like blue_latern and i don't want to sell it for 500 USD ( the nuxx one).

i dislike the fact that blue_latern is doing that as much as you dislike it. you all did a great work, and

that is one of the reasons why i am asking what people are willing to pay for it. it's not auctioning, i just

want a fair price for everyone.

the pure material costs are in the 250-280 EUR range (as i bought the expensive case, single pcb production,

SID8580, and expensive display). the work hours are not calculated in this at all.

If i would do it for profit (which i DONT do) i would not have asked TK for permission of the sale. i respect the community

(and not just the midibox one)

Lol, it was a joke.  ;)

Maybe a whack in the ass would of made it more obvious!  :P

I also was just joking... I was not suggesting you will one day sell your MB-6582, but I would not care if people did, to upgrade to a new MB-SID V3 or something  ;D

Ah. sorry for not getting the joke. i am a bit depressed at the moment because of some problems at my job (received my "pink letter" for cancelation of my work contract for end of march 2008) so i probably do not get things (jokes etc.) correctly sorted out ...

anyway... i am currently still waiting for my C64 power supply to arrive to get the MB6582 to life ...

i am a bit depressed at the moment because of some problems at my job (received my "pink letter" for cancelation of my work contract for end of march 2008) so i probably do not get things (jokes etc.) correctly sorted out ...

I'm sorry for that, mate  :(