offtopic sandbox

Ashiman

in relation to that new born seq topic:

monome - Totally frustrated

If anyone wants to help this obviously clueless soul, you can email me at implode7@comcast.net. Probably something really basic that I'm missing. ...

notorius :DD

In the interest of clarity and some basic manners (don't hijack threads) what are you trying to say here?  I honestly don't understand.

If this is a response to some other thread I'm not aware of let me know so I can move it there, if it's a random statement that does not belong here please clarify so I can delete it.

No hostility intended, but the chat is for shifting topic gears without the clutch, not the forum.

Best Regards

SmashTV

the black & white moog modular and roland system 700 are just perfect as they are
Man your signal to noise ratio is getting really bad here.

Help me out here by selecting an option below:

A) trying to raise post count

B) trolling

C) posting drunk

To avoid revisionist history edits:

sorry im drunk

If the bottle has you doing things you are sorry for, it's time to put it down bud.  :-\

this guy lured himself into scam . As it seems its his nature to lure himself into scams no wonder this happens. 

Thats no reason for bitching him about him in this thread or in any other thread for that matter!

If we handled people like him in a mature fashion, we could get them on our sides and help do something about the seller.

If your going to reply to this post, do it in the Confession thread, as ive laid out my points in more detail there.

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,10554.msg80452.html#new

:) Sahira For the win !

I explain how I came to hijack this thread.

There is a great turbulence in my country recently, a 10 year old kid from romania, coming thru the border somehow,  started to notoriusly , vigorously play the gangster in the capital city , terrorising citizens, did this for whole 6 months, slept on the street, when they grabbed him countless times, he escaped to be on the street in hours. Great controversy emerged when a week ago he knifed a 15 year old for his mp3 player! It was life threatening, but stabilised now. Now the goverment had to do something, they brought him back to romania, only to let him escape and he is missing now, probably on his way back to our capital! :)

Now, the reason in all this.

The psychiatrist said , the kid equals to a 3 year old in his feelings and his way of thinking, BECAUSE ,  he wants to have what he wants at ONCE! Not cares about ANYTHING else.

Now Blue lantern and drooley are nice to eachother (drooley wrote how nice they chatted in email) because they are on the same level.. of a 3 year old!

wow sequencer in sight on ebay... ehh expired... no problem!!

not even  googled around what it was ... He contacted the seller to arrange another sale!! He wasnt even lured INTO the scam , he lured himself!