uCapps is friendship

cimo

Wicked to see your face - mine fits into the "don't supply evidence" basket ;)

The skull is from the punisher comics

I started working on a graffiti styled version of the idea too, and I've been sourcing environmentally friendly high quality t-shirts to do a run of them... later :)

Edit: The keys teeth is my idea - the rest was stolen from Wilba ;D

I like that logo. A must have for MIDI geeks! Who screened it? I was working in screen rinting company, and I never seen we did anything cool that I would really like to wear.

Nills, are you willing to share the vectors, or must I steal it and redraw it from scratch myself?  ;D

Did you used screen printing technique or stencil? I used to cut stencil out of PVC and hand painted it, and I also used to make things like this out of muflon... velvet-like material that can be cut with scalpel and applied as a sticker. After that you fixate it with the iron. Quick technique but not resistive as paint. ;) I might take some pics when I back home.

Nils, are you willing to share the vectors, or must I steal it and redraw it from scratch myself?  ;D

I just did what I do - I copied it :D

boys, try this in future: very VERY useful util for logos or simple/complex image vectorizing.

http://vectormagic.com/

////kind of edit: SHIT!!!!! they begun taking money for the service..... it's great tool, anyway - used it a lot before it became commercial.