Eat beans!

cimo

I should add that i am not against meat.. i am against people allergic to beans!

No just kidding, i have nothing against meat as long as it doesn t enter my mouth (feel free to have fun around this sentence) but i feel very sensitive about animal mistreating, human beings included.

I do believe that meat/good steak lovers should consider the evil of modern cattle farming and likesuchas.

Simone

i feel very sensitive about animal mistreating, human beings included.

I do believe that meat/good steak lovers should consider the evil of modern cattle farming and likesuchas.

Totally dude. It is possible to buy meat that is from animals that are treated well - in fact, here's a tip: Happy animals that lived a happy and wholesome life, and died a comfortable stress free death, and were treated respectfully after their sacrifice, taste a LOT better. Okay it costs about 3 times as much, but damn, it's worth it.

Totally dude. It is possible to buy meat that is from animals that are treated well - in fact, here's a tip: Happy animals that lived a happy and wholesome life, and died a comfortable stress free death, and were treated respectfully after their sacrifice, taste a LOT better. Okay it costs about 3 times as much, but damn, it's worth it.

word!

I don't eat much meat anyway, but It gives you a good conscience if you really know where the animal came from. Especially when you know the people that own the farm and the butcher, as it is the case where I come from.