SID players ? (win)

Trasan

For Windows, ASID XP is basically what you got, and unfortunately, it kinda sucks. TK patched SIDPlay for OS X. post has more information. You could likely ask TK very nicely for the source, although he is using MIDI Patchbay, so I am not sure what you would need to do on the Windows side (MIDI Yoke perhaps?).

There's no better solution for Windows I am aware of today other than ASID XP.

I don't think it was a MidiBox project, but there is a project out there that lets you load songs onto an EEPROM and play it. Can't remember where I found that project though.

Technically it works with any app supporting hardsid. Unless of course the hardsid fellas changed the spec again...

I couldn't get it to play nice with a SammichSID and GM5 module. But since the Sammich was a loaner i didn't put to much effort in it. ASID was working fine.

I downloaded the 2.4.0 version of acid 64, it do find the .dll and it will be found as a hardsid 4 device.

But I can't still get it to work.

Get the following hardsid.log output.

0000000005040734: log start

0000000005040750: (i) Unhandled call to void HardSID_Reset(deviceID: Byte);

0000000005040750: (i) Unhandled call to void HardSID_Filter(deviceID: Byte; filter: Boolean);

0000000005040750: (i) Unhandled call to void HardSID_MuteAll(deviceID: Byte; mute: Boolean);

0000000005084937: log end

Sounds great nILS, do you know which version the .dll should work with ?

Is there any other configuration that need to be done, changed to get it to work ?

Most likely the reason why the .dll don't work with the latest versions is because it's not needed anymore with ACID64 for the HardSID's.

At least that is what it states in the feature-list.