[S] MIDIBox gear LCD windows fromSchaeffer

freddy

BTW, I still have 4x MBSEQ (11,50€ each) and 1x MBFM window (12,50€), with 1,45€ shipping to Germany or 3,45€ to elsewhere. The price increased a bit since I didn't realize I need to pay Paypal fees, which caused loss of some ~30€ :ermm: My bad...

• 2 weeks later...

Still no reply received from Monokinetic and skunks. Since up till now no end-date for PMs was set let's make it a week from now, i.e. PMs received on 30/10 (and onwards) will you put to the end of the waiting queue just following MOONRAKER:

MBSEQ	MB6582	MBFM

MOONRAKER	-	1	-

Thanks a lot, just drop me a pm if its on time to pay for it

Regards , Ingo

Ingo,

I'm afraid you missed a whole rest of the thread - both guys responded, paid, had their packages sent and received them. All have left now is 4x MBSEQ and 1x MBFM window just like stated in the above message :hmm: I doubt there will be any next MB6582 window batch, I received no requests apart from yours :hmm:

Hope this clarifies it,

Adrien

• 3 weeks later...

I've received nice window!

I received two SEQ windows from freddy the other day. They look great, thanks!

This means there are two left for anyone who needs them.

Exactly, latigid on :-)

Thanks for letting me know, glad the windows were received with no issues at both (at all, actually) destinations!

Edited by freddy

• 5 weeks later...
Is there any MB6582 window left by some cancelled order, or maybe someone bought a spare I could buy?

1 windows for MB6582 for me plz

Guys,

thanks for your interest but, alas, no orders were cancelled and no MB6582 spares are left :sad: I'm not sure if there would be enough interest to place another another Schaeffer order (i.e. 10 minimum for the better price) but I'm considering ordering a panel for the 16x4 BLM at the moment. When I'm that far and have the design finalized I might throw few MB6582 windows to the order, I'll definitely let you know if that's the case (and you'll be 2nd and 3rd on the back order list just following MOONRAKER).

I'll let you know, cheers,

Adrien

• 3 weeks later...