Hawkeye

Fuel!

7 posts in this topic

Yo,

in case i did not mention it during the last months: the MIDIbox sequencer is awesome! It allows you to flee reality (baby teething worries) for as little as half an hour and have fun, without pushing a mouse, without staring into a computer screen or getting involved in operating system updates at unpleasant times :-). It just works out of the box, the MIDI timing is way better than that of a multi-GHz multicore computer and everyone is happy with as little as 128kb ram (in the older cores)! :-)

This one contains a few fun samples from an old car information system - 1980s era - and reminds me of childhood - i especially love the modulation on the "door is *open*" sample :-). Yes, bash it, hate it, do whatever, but thanks for watching and listening ;-).

Have a great evening!
Peter

the deep arp-bass/lead sound (or whatever it is) i like most

Very cool :) Love the voice samples, random noise of modern life.

Yogi

Creative, I like! Next time you could sample into the MD (if you have the UW) and p-lock for more variation.

Thanks a lot, guys! This one was literally made in two hours including sampling from youtube, entering a few lazy patterns in the SEQ and doing the video editing, so no effort at all went into it ;-).
Will try to improve sampling (and would by now, after listening again, transpose the main melody an octave lower or so), but I seriously have to work on a project, Andy assigned me a few months ago, so there is not much time for music ;-) Hehe!

Have a great time, y'all!

Peter

Thanks a lot, man! Did not know that compilation, will have a listen! :-)

Have a great time!

Peter