fcebreros

New seq4 ready!

7 posts in this topic

After some years I made a new seq!
We had a gig coming in 3 weeks and my first reaction was to buy a sequencer
None had the features I needed, so I decided to build it again.
Here it is.

6sQjMzhraJ9AhscN77G8AIBb3RgSgNxOfmE91cui

FFLGNh0RhH9fDZcZ9FCWOtSEJGnccJBSq-b9KtFy

FUyuxN4NFsxsNlaHbtKtY5T1MNFmAyw2owLnV_QS

XcuXuD2fgf40zlOAtoTiq0bGcBKBonyCyRxxQklL

zUSIpWsDrKP4uG1gYyIXcTtYQxkxsqVolu5gvlqB

Thanks Thorsten!

 

Edited by fcebreros
Images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is pretty funky...….well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work! That jogwheel, made out of wood?! :sunglasses:

Many greets,
Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fcebreros said:

After some years I made a new seq!
We had a gig coming in 3 weeks and my first reaction was to buy a sequencer
None had the features I needed, so I decided to build it again.
Here it is.

6sQjMzhraJ9AhscN77G8AIBb3RgSgNxOfmE91cui

FFLGNh0RhH9fDZcZ9FCWOtSEJGnccJBSq-b9KtFy

FUyuxN4NFsxsNlaHbtKtY5T1MNFmAyw2owLnV_QS

XcuXuD2fgf40zlOAtoTiq0bGcBKBonyCyRxxQklL

zUSIpWsDrKP4uG1gYyIXcTtYQxkxsqVolu5gvlqB

Thanks Thorsten!

 

Well this is what I see in my browser (Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 on MacOS) - so do others around here see any pictures??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilmenator said:

Well this is what I see in my browser (Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 on MacOS) - so do others around here see any pictures??

For me you just quote the full post, with pictures too ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for feedback, so something is wrong on my end...

Edit: Yes, Safari does the trick. Nice SEQ by the way!

Edited by ilmenator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

Great work! That jogwheel, made out of wood?! :sunglasses:

Many greets,
Peter

Thanks!
ABS 3d printed from Thingiverse:innocent:
Here
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now