Motorfader and other parts Bulkorder 2005

Screaming_Rabbit

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really intrested in those faders, but I can't figure out exactly what type it is.

As i can se the RSAON11M9 is aviable both as 60mm & 100mm with and without soldermount.

And i guess there is no touch sensor?

How much would 8 of them cost to ship to Sweden? I guess i wont get a chock if i count with around $25?

I'm really intrested in those faders, but I can't figure out exactly what type it is.

As i can se the RSAON11M9 is aviable both as 60mm & 100mm with and without soldermount.

And i guess there is no touch sensor?

How much would 8 of them cost to ship to Sweden? I guess i wont get a chock if i count with around $25?

... the 60mm version is called: RS60N11M9

... it comes with touch sense, print version

... I don't know the weight but I think you're pretty close with $25

http://www.post.ch/de/spi_preise_economy.htm

Greets, Roger

I'm eventually intrested in the following:

8 x RSAON11M9, N-Type Motorfader

8 x FK13x25 Silverchrom

32 x Knob 6mm D-type

I'm not sure if I can get money before the deadline, whenever it is.

I've been dreaming about building a MIDI controller for years now. Maybe my dream will come true one day. And when I'm done with the MIDI-controller I will make a DSP framework and a analog expansion module with balanced inputs/outputs.  ;D

Hello,

finally I decided to build a Midibox. So I desperatly need

8  * RSAON11M9  and

8 * FK13x25 silverchrom.

I also would be interested in the standard ALPS encoders, but they aren't

on the list :-(

For the records: I'm from germany.

Gerrit

• 2 weeks later...

I'm eventually intrested in the following:

8 x RSAON11M9, N-Type Motorfader

8 x FK13x25 Silverchrom

32 x Knob 6mm D-type

I'm not sure if I can get money before the deadline, whenever it is.

I've been dreaming about building a MIDI controller for years now. Maybe my dream will come true one day. And when I'm done with the MIDI-controller I will make a DSP framework and a analog expansion module with balanced inputs/outputs.  ;D

... SIFAM-Order (rotary knobs) is closed since 25.04.05. I'm sorry but I already received them  :(

If you like, I can give you contact information but I don't know about they distribute to private clients.

I didn't put you on the list for the fader order. Please check your budget when I place the posting for "last call" end of may and post an order again.

Greets, Roger

Hi there,

I'm keen on getting some faders/knobs if you'll allow me in on the order! These MIDIBoxes look awesome! Could I possibly have:

10 x ALPS RSAON11M9

10 x FK13x25 silverchrom knobs

I can pay by any means necessary. Just let me know. Hope that's cool!

Thanks,

Fletch

• 2 weeks later...

ring, ring :)

I'm starvin'!

p.s: don't take this too serious, I appreciate very much that Screaming_Rabbit is organizing

this bulkorder

... I understand you very good!

I'm really just at the edge with my energy at the moment. - I even don't have time to find out about the problem I have when I try updating the web-page.

I promise you, the order will be placed very soon!

Greets, Roger

I am interested in this order for motorfaders, and knobs for the faders.  What I can't figure out is the pricing.  Can someone give me an idea what currency they are in?  Or a rough estimate on the cost for the Faders and knobs in US$.

Thanks,

Bobby

... prices (I couldn't update the webpage yet, but the "RSAON11M9" got in a cheaper range, since there are over 100pcs. It is €14.90 excl. TAX now)

http://home.tiscali.ch/screamingrabbit/Pages/UCAppsBulk_Order/ALPS/ALPS_Main.htm

For calculation in US$: http://quotes.ubs.com/quotes/X0=29/X1=s59a7PaXj4ciFkaAuvmmeUW1TPXC8d83drSpUz6O7cdhQZLxBi34aWcBqPwWnP3BMRz6UdSuq7HnvOvQgLFbL96YpS7zsL0e4PnuhITcP3YI=/X2=saxrvbkFvDdpKPep5saNuzs$96683Em7Ur7r-rtDFPrjZeizEBaU$fw==

Greets, Roger