• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Roger,

as discussed the order for the knobs:

32x FK13x25 black

32x FK13x25 silver

Still both versions since I don't know yet the layout colours of my console.  ???  But this is peanuts compared to the cost of the 32 coreless faders...  :P

Cheers & see you hopefully soon in your studio  ;D,

Skunk

Hello everybody

I updated and published the website.

THE BULK ORDER IS NOW CLOSED!

Please check what I transferred to the Webpage.

If anything is wrong... Post the correction here!

I would apprechiate if you could PM me an OK if everything is right, so I know everybody has checked the listing.

We're talking here about a lot of money and I don't like to make any mistakes   :o ... I don't have use for 100 faders ;)

Greets, Roger

You forgot me... or actually I forgot to tell you I'm in

8 x RSAON11M9, N-Type Motorfader

8 x FK13x25 Silverchrom

... o.k. I can make an exception, because you already "almost"  ;) ordered and you have had to check your budget first.

To everybody:

Sorry I forgot to mention... Please include your shipping address with your "OK" PM, so I can check for the costs

Greets, Roger

Btw, if you order 200 N-Type faders instead of 190 it will be a bit cheaper.

SURPRISE !!!

Since we didn't reach 200 pcs, the price will be € 16.03/pce. So I'll receive (my part included) a total of about € 3'045.- .

If I'll order 200pcs or more, the price will be € 14.42/pce. The total of 3'045.- devided by € 14.42 makes 211 pcs  :D ... an extra fader for free for everyone as a spare part ;D

We have orders for 14 people (chille included) so there will be 6 or 7 extra faders left over, which I thought, could be donated to TK, if he wants them. - What do you guys think?

Greets, Roger

PS: Please give me some time for the handling, I'm still very occupied from my work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

I received the o.k. from incarnation. I'm still in the process of evaluating the shipping costs... not easy, when you don't have the parts handy to make shipping ready box for getting the weight  ??? - It's possible, that I order and prepay the faders before you guys pay me, it would make things easier. I could set the money free for a certain time without hurting my life  ;)

Incarnation might order more faders to reach 200 overall. This would mean: No extra fader but lower price per piece.

You guys will hear from me soon!

Greets, Roger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...