Musikmesse 2006

Twin-X

Exactly when and where is this?  Not saying i'm going or anything like that, but I would like to come see you guys anyway, and a trade show would make for a good excuse.  What kind of event is musikmesse?

I would needta get some shots and a fresh passport....And have some "I got hammered with SmashTV World Tour 2k6" shirts screened for me buds....so we can find each other in the crowd!  :)

So who all is going to this? 

BTW: anytime you guys stateside are ready/feeling froggy, We could easily setup a meet and greet in Dallas, got facilities available there and tons of trade swag via the production co. to have fun on as a group.  We could get more than one simultaneous recording session going for fun or work, do some quick demo videos for anyone who needs that, build a few boxes, etc.  Depending on time frame we might even have a live show going with the production company to VIP/attend.

Not that I have any time to play right now, but when the dust settles after the board/kit rev. I'll be needing some recreation.....  ;)

Any thoughts?  I know this has been proposed many times, but maybe we finally have enough 'boxers around now to make it worth the effort....

Best

Smash