Bandwidth Exceed

Twin-X

No need to worry.

I had some extra on the spare bench. I just needed to upgrade the midibox package to get arround the limit.

Do not worry and continue to do your thing. No need to download less or whatever.

Regards,

Jeffry

Oh don't worry, it's not that I'm trying to say that there are any financial problems :D I don't mean that TwinX needs money or anything... Just... well as I said to him:

But you do us all a great favour - we all live and breathe those forums, it seems the least we can do to send you a few bucks from time to time... If I was in your city I'd just buy you a few beers to say thankyou like we do here in .au ;)

And the good news is that if you don't have a paypal account you can use your credit card too :)

And no need to feel bad if you're hard up for cash, I get the distinct impression that TwinX does this because he's just plain nice guy ;)

Nevertheless, I recently found the urge to press both donation buttons...for the first time...and I've been leeching here for almost 5 years now  :-[

Oh well, at least I feel like I've contributed in some way now  ;D

Hey Alex but you helped me out on a groupbuy once so that also counts.

thanks for your donation!

And the others also thank you for doing this.

Building a box and extolling the virtues of the MB from the mountains (with sandstone commandments in hand?),

as well as helping people solve problems (so TX doesn't have too)  are also forms of contribution...

but there is no substitute or cold hard cashish!  ;)