• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Hi

if anyone interested in some Knobs, I got a real big bunch of them from a friend he finished his electronic company...

For first I maked a list of the Potiknobs, in the next days ill update the list with Fader/Buttonknobs and Misc things..

List is attached

For interests PM me or meet me at the Chat ;)

Best Regards

MTE

contact to the seller ? i thought your friend is the seller. or has this been a online friendship ?

greetz

• 2 weeks later...

tried to phone him...email.....smoke signals.....carrier pigeon.....no response

Well, I see what happened: You tried to send an email, but your computer caught fire, so you tried to make smoke signals, and the smoke choked the pigeon.

It's a shame the source of the 'icecubes' is gone because they were very popular...but maybe one day if someone wants to make a run of custom buttons they will serve as inspiration.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Ive got a small response of the Seller, Ill start maybe next month an Bulk-Order for the Ice-Cubes...  :D

Place your pre-interests here please, so I can see in which dimension the order will go ;)

dj3nk,

I don't think it's truly matters, why the price is ...., at the end MTE is doing the people a favor by organizing this like many other good people

in this community, this is a special piece and we just need to check if we need it and if it's worth the money, as with so many other rare / unavailable parts

no one can say " hi I have seen it in radio shack for less "

This argument is getting us nowhere.