Pot / Fader / Button - Knobs ;)

MTE

.. me , if i was an ice cubes vendor, and i was selling them to completely unknown people, i would probably... eeerr surely try to make the best profit possible, it s my business, it s my job.But probably it s just me having a bad morality, i ll burn in hell.

simone

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck off my thoughts, I'll bite the sour apple and dont hear to my morality and take 50 of it if its ok for mte.

I must say No, it isnt....after such a useless discussion I dont want make any business with you ! Im really p**ssed off after this evening and I want never spend my valuable time and nerves for such a crap....Ill remember many times you maked nonsense, like "Schrottsammler"-Topic etcetc...

Ive followed your posts since youre here I can only say : You are absolutely not in the position here to raise your finger and play cop or something...

So, now lets go back to the topic...

I need a technical drawing of the ice cubes.

ahm, sorry I have no cubes at the moment, only the dimensions which ive written in the list of the knobs / 1st Post of this topic, but maybe cimo can help you, he have some icecubes and Im in hope he will make a little  drawing for us... :)

Is it ok for you cimo (my dear vendor  ;D  ;D ) ?

g'nite

Is it ok for you cimo (my dear vendor  Grin  Grin ) ?

absolutely ok but i want 10% off your gain plus 50 cents for each download of the drawings, but for the forum members it s 40 cents plus 10% off after the second download and it s ok with 4.5 % with you i ll PM you with details ah sure i own the copyright of the drawings so no copies without my permission ok?

err i changed my mind discount valid only for gurus, no wait only for moderators and..

if that s ok with everybody i can do it on InkScape (it s free) so you can open the .svg click on a part and see the measurements, i am not a 3D programmer so don t expect anything fancy, this is how it would look like :

!!!!EDIT!!! : i am adding the files here instead of starting a new post

That should be it if there is something more you need to know let me know, i ll try to get some picture asap or if somebody else owning the ice cubes can do it even better.

simone

front-back_thumb.png

front-back.svg.zip

side.svg.zip

top.svg.zip

2330_front-back_png3dfca845516a130030b13

front-back.svg.zip

side.svg.zip

top.svg.zip

absolutely ok but i want 10% off your gain plus 50 cents for each download of the drawings, but for the forum members it s 40 cents plus 10% off after the second download and it s ok with 4.5 % with you i ll PM you with details ah sure i own the copyright of the drawings so no copies without my permission ok?

err i changed my mind discount valid only for gurus, no wait only for moderators and..

ROFLMAO  ;D  ;D  ;D

!!!!EDIT!!! : i am adding the files here instead of starting a new post...

Cool, thnk you very much for your work  :)

I have added myself to the list on the wiki.

I have done this because this is an absolutely fantastic deal, which I cannot turn down.

Thanks heaps MTE!

Thank you very much for organising this order.

Thank you too, youre welcome ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yayyyyy Icecubes arrived today  8)

this is more worth than a bag of diamonds :)

2417884501_e4b50b2874_o.jpg

Ill count them now and prepare for shipping...PM´s will arrive you ;)

Later Ill post more detailed photos of them, with illumnation-tests...

Regards

I wonder if similar "things" are available with a round shape - not ice cubes but maybe "ice rods". I find the rectangular shape rather hard to realize for DIY front panels, but would immediately go for round ones. Do they exist somewhere?

Best regards, ilmenator

I wonder if similar "things" are available with a round shape - not ice cubes but maybe "ice rods". I find the rectangular shape rather hard to realize for DIY front panels, but would immediately go for round ones. Do they exist somewhere?

Best regards, ilmenator

Jeez, I don't see what all the fuss is about -- just use a rectangular drill bit!