x0xb0x panels

Sasha

cold war style or what !?

I don`t believe it is cold war thing. We are not allowed to do any kind of trade to foreign countries. It is reserved just for export companies. For rest of people It is allowed just to send goods for "domestic personal usage". And in order to ship things that are not books, i need to fill normal declaration and wright special signed declaration, and pay for customs check. My favorite thing is when granny from customs ask me "how should I know it is what you told me it is"  ??? ...fucking Serbia >:(

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is allowed just to send goods for "domestic personal usage".
so tell the granny it is. But i am not sure she will understand what is a TB303 clone

that are not books, i need to fill normal declaration and wright special signed declaration, and pay for customs check.
maybe can you hide the panels inside books ?! LOL

I have bad news.  :'( I just received the phone call from a friend of a guy who took the packages to Germany.    There was an accident. I just know there was some fire and 4 guys burned. He is in hospital and he`s condition has stabilized, but he will need to do skin transplantation.

I don`t know much details but some of you German guys might know as it was in news. I believe it happened in Nurnberg where he lives. I don`t know was the fire in his apartment or somewhere else. I`ll inform you about the situation, and if somebody watched some news and knows more please wright about it.

I have bad news.  :'( I just received the phone call from a friend of a guy who took the packages to Germany.    There was an accident. I just know there was some fire and 4 guys burned. He is in hospital and he`s condition has stabilized, but he will need to do skin transplantation.

I don`t know much details but some of you German guys might know as it was in news. I believe it happened in Nurnberg where he lives. I don`t know was the fire in his apartment or somewhere else. I`ll inform you about the situation, and if somebody watched some news and knows more please wright about it.

Jeez, that's the worst thing i've ever heard on here. I really hope that he's OK, keep us posted.

G

Thank you. I just hope things are not worst possible. Things gone so bad for him since he got back to Germany. First he loose the job as he late on work because his passport wasn`t valid on time he have to come back. And when he got back he fell down the stairs and had an open arm bone brake, and as a icing a fire burn. It sounds like a very bad movie.

It arrived from me. I don`t believe any package from Germany has been sent. I`ll check the packages I have at home and post about it. After work, I`m sending the Goblinz package I have with me right now.

The Goblinz package?.... I think I missed the Goblins bulk buy!

Eddie, I just send your package. You definitely have longest address I`ve ever seen. I wright using smallest possible letters I could wright but still find hard to fill the forms.

The rest of packages I have are for

unisound

nebula

reboot

kostya

julienvoirin

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to know what is happening to a guy. Last thing I heard from his friend that knows his parents is that he is still in hospital and he should have skin transplantation, and that`s what I already told you in PM. What do you want me to do? To go to Germany and investigate how badly he is burned? I can imagine in what condition he is. You have to understand, I`m not trying to fuck you up. It was accident, and I ask you to understand the situation. I`m responsible and already feel bad about it but I cannot do anything before he recovers and I could contact him.

Like, it seemed a bit unusual that in a week we (were... and are) still unsure what we patiently wait for!  ;)

??? How can I be more clear...? We are waiting for him to recover and back to life. I don`t know how much will it take but he want stay in hospitals for years. My ex girlfriend badly burned herself and had a skin transplantation. She stayed in a hospital for some 20 days. I hope this help you to have some clue about time we should wait. We wait before for things related to this project and we are still waiting for some, so i kindly ask you one more time to wait some more for a good reason. Thanks

How can I lose the interest in topic?  :(  Man, I payed everything from my pocket and I even have to borrow the money now I don`t know what is happening. And don`t you forget I live in fucking Serbia with 250EUR monthly salary.

I still didn`t received any money from Mike. He promised he`ll send it to me but all I get is silence.

Mike, mate what is happening? ???

I see he is comming to the forum regularly, so he sees my PMs and I get read receipt for the mails I`ve sent him, but no reply. Why mate? 2 lines of text should be enough, but ignorance is something I can`t understand as hard as I try. What bad I did to any of you people? I put all energy I got to make this project happen all I get from it is depression. This all sounds like some crazy conspiracy against me, or it is my extremely bad luck. :'(

I`m going on vacation in a few days, with empty pockets, as I spend all money on panels, so I want be doing any shipping for 10 days. I`ll continue when I get back.

Mike, I would really appreciate if you send me what is left from money before I go. I thought we know each other over a past time and I was sure you trust me as I trust you, but I might be wrong. 

How can I lose the interest in topic?  :(  Man, I payed everything from my pocket and I even have to borrow the money now I don`t know what is happening. And don`t you forget I live in fucking Serbia with 250EUR monthly salary.

I still didn`t received any money from Mike. He promised he`ll send it to me but all I get is silence.

Mike, mate what is happening? ???

I see he is comming to the forum regularly, so he sees my PMs and I get read receipt for the mails I`ve sent him, but no reply. Why mate? 2 lines of text should be enough, but ignorance is something I can`t understand as hard as I try. What bad I did to any of you people? I put all energy I got to make this project happen all I get from it is depression. This all sounds like some crazy conspiracy against me, or it is my extremely bad luck. :'(

I`m going on vacation in a few days, with empty pockets, as I spend all money on panels, so I want be doing any shipping for 10 days. I`ll continue when I get back.

Mike, I would really appreciate if you send me what is left from money before I go. I thought we know each other over a past time and I was sure you trust me as I trust you, but I might be wrong. 

I can't really speak for Mike, but I know he is a very busy person and sometimes it can take a while for him to answer PM's (esp when you're trying to send him a payment  ;) ). Keep badgering and I'm sure he'll be in touch.

I can understand why Kartoshka (and maybe others) is frustrated, it must be bad for people to not know if their panels/PCBs are still in existence, and this is all crossed with the feeling of guilt for feeling anxious about it knowing that someone has been injured in nasty way. Sasah, I also understand that you are in quite a helpless/depressing situation, having organised this order and not being able to give people the answers that they are asking.

The only thing we can do is hold back and wait. If the guys in hospital there's nothing we can do about it and the more people stress about it, the higher emotions will fly and it'd be bad for people to get in big arguments and fall out over events. We're all upset about this  so please try and be patient/tollerent.

Sasha, I'm just as stressed as you are, at the moment, though for different reasons.

I can't get the final accounting done without at least a full days work, ( I have prices in Dollars and Pounds and payments in Euros. which makes it rather more difficult than I thought to price up everybody's lists).

Other things have been a bit difficult here at the moment

I'll pm you with some finance stuff now.

I emailed you earlier.

Best wishes

Mike