Desktop Seq v3.2 Alu/Holz

swindus

hi,great feeling,good work...man.i 've builded two P3 sequentix in the same style...wood desktop "acacias beautiful" without screws and nice shaeffer gold front panel.blue lcd and black knob...and it's my first electronic project too!!! ;)

Any pictures?  :)

duh!, forgot I had asked you about this, I was curious to see if the front panel was bigger than the rack mbSEQ panel, the fpd files will do ;)

I guess the final size of the case was determined by the panel, but what about the extra width on the top, and the case height in the fronn and the back?

just trying to figure out what would i need to build some similar case, thanks a lot  Swindus.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:o WOW!

this is such a beatuifully built machine that I finally registered to comment and snoop around, haha.

I think what makes the front panel look so good is the lack of screw heads, also you made it flush and the fitment looks perfect!

I will have to build something similar, this is just a great looking sequencer, big props to you on the effort, fit and finish, its just superb.

wow wow wow . . .

thanks for sharing too!

• 1 year later...