MIDIbox of the Week (MIDIbox FM made by Markus)

TK.

hey guys!

thank you for the feedback and especiatelly the help i got from you when i had problems i couldn't  solve on my own! I'm very glad that you like it! I've never built anything similar before and haven't also had any real soldering experience before. But i can tell everyone whos interested in building one of these ... it's not magic! if you make your readings carefully ... whatch the ucapps sites and forum most of the problems can be solved on your own! Of course it is not a one day action and takes some time but if you are real interested and making an efford to understand the pages EVERYBODY can do it!

@nils: indeed i'll post some of the sounds or songs i'll do with my new baby! But i have to pass my exams for the abitur the next two month ... then i'll have a lot of time and will surely build more sounds with it as my neighbours want me o :DDD

but if you want some music immediatelly you can load a mixed set from myself at www.minya.tv which i have done a few weeks before (sorry for commercial) hihi

so when i will have spent enough time on using it and buillding sounds with it i have the next projects planned:

all parts for a 4xSID one are already bought and wait for the right time

when this is also done ... a complete modlar DIY Project is planed, but i'll do my school at first, then i'll make a lot of music and when all of that is done ... i'll start the next ones

thank everybody again for your help, patience and support! Great Systems, great forum, great people especiatelly the developer... i'm lovin it :)

peace  8)

markus aka minya

But i have to pass my exams for the abitur the next two month ...

wow, I didn't know that it can differ that strong. The guys in the grade above me had their last oral exams today.

And we're from Bavaria, too.

May I know which advanced courses you've chosen?

regards

matthias

hi matthias ...

no its not real an advantage kind of school .. .unfortunatelly :)

i make my grade at the telekolleg multimedial ... it's a cooperation between the bavarian government and the bayrische rundfunk www.telekolleg.de

they are a private school type and have there exams later, but there are no oral ones. i have to write the last exams in english, german, maths and technology till 5th of july

when it's done i'll join the fh here in munich but i'm not quite sure which kind of bachelor to take ... i subscribed in mechatronik, elektronik, informatik, physikalische technik, regenerative technik, automatisierung und produktion. i'll have a closer look to this decision

god save the kauderwelsch  ;D

regards,

markus

• 1 year later...

The dude is a troll obviously. Best bet is not to give him your attention. How many post has his 15 dribble fueled pcb requests generated? He probably rub one out each time someone makes the trouble to respond.

Oh BTW Stacky all three of your moms called from Craigslist and said you need to get back into the basement and do your chores....

I guess he is not the only one who can be moronic....