group buy for ultracore (core + 4x IIC + 8 banksticks)

ultra

hello!

this is a group buy for the pcb i recently made called the ultracore.

http://midibox.org/dokuwiki/ucoregb

it's a core, 4 IIC modules, and 8 banksticks on a single board for midibox seq, router, and other uses.

board measures 160 x 80 mm

there are two lcd headers and they match 1:1 with many lcd pinouts (i.e. nebula's optrex 2x40)

$16 + shipping and i will take payments through paypal.

ultracore.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you spent any money on producing this board yet?  Given TK's announcement that the USART bug is fixed in new PIC18F4620 chips, I think it would be better to redesign this board to eliminate the IIC components.

See http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,10951.0.html for the announcement.

Why eliminate?  The EUSART BUG was fixed! The IIC Components bring 4 MIDI IN and MIDI OUT with it! Inkl. the MIDI IN and MIDI OUT of the Core!

Ultra has designed the Board with the complete MIDI-Connection of the Core! What is the prob?

When you eliminate the IIC-stuff you can solder a core ;-)

On my view of the layout that is shown above I don't see any trace going to the center pin of the voltage regulator (IC3) and there is no connection to the Bridge Rectifier - pin, it also looks like no connection to the - side of the Capacitor C5.  I assume it is there somehow, as in the real board is different that this picture, or else you wouldn't have any power there.  ???  I was just curious if you were aware of that or if somehow my eyes are failing me.  ;D

IBAN/SWIFT is the european standard for international bank transfers. In my experience it costs nothing for the receiver and costs me about $50 in transfer fees to send to them :/

The EU regulations say that a money transfer from your account to a foreign account using the IBAN/SWIFT codes must not cost more than a local money transfer within your country. As the latter is usually free of cost (at least in Germany), IBAN/SWIFT is VERY attractive and positive for us Europeans.

It's a pia that your Australian bank charges you such ridiculous amounts of money. But I guess it would be the same for bank transfer to an "ordinary" overseas bank account (actually, IBAN/SWIFT is an ordinary bank account - just the ID codes have been internationalized to make the handling of inner-European transfers easier).

Best regards, ilmenator

To get back on topic - yes, Zossen, it will not be a problem to find someone to transfer the money via paypal for you after you sent them the money (you're in Germany, so there's lots of friendly 'boxers who'd be happy to help out. Me included)

group buy closes tomorrow (11/14/08).  it was supposed to be today but i don't have time to go over everything tonight anyway, so why not leave it open another day :).

thanks to everybody who has sent me their shipping info.  i'm going to try to get all the invoices done tomorrow.