How are any of you managing to finish your mb-6582's?!!!

dubka

Where have you got the parts from?

It feels like a year ago that I actually put my name down for 2 kits...

How are some of you managing to finish them?

I've had pactec cases, 16 x sids and a million rotary encoders gathering dust for far too long now...

(a very frustrated) Martin

Well i put my self on that list to....control surface and base pcb's + part kits. Thank god i didn't start buying all the other parts like a pactec casing and so on.......there are no regular updates on when things start to get rolling. But i wanted THE SOUND of the SID so i just bought all the module pcb's from Smash and started building my own V2.........The Wilba machine looks nice but i'm sure that mine will look awesome to.

So stop whining and start building.

I finished the boards 2 months after release.

When i got a panel from Wilba i finished the box for like 98%. So it's fully working no problems if you follow the wiki and the thread with the bug work arrounds.

This project is not hard.

I've already made an mb-sid v1.

I'm whining because I bought all the other stuff ages ago and promised a friend I would assemble one for him to return a massive favour (hence my ordering 2 kits).

I need the pcb's and pic's for the mb-6582.

Is everyone else just making the pcb's themselves?  I don't understand how these mb-6582 have started appearing despite there being no sign of the kits from smash...?

Martin

I dont think its true that there are no signs from smash. People have already commented around here that their kits have arrived. If your on the list then you are on smash's list. Im sure hes not playing favorites...

You can order all the parts seperatly. All the parts you would need are listed in multiple places. As for the PCB you needed to get in on the orignal bulk order or wait. Worst case order everything and use the existing fpd files for TK's full cs.

No sense in bitchin it just makes you look like a baby. I should edit this part out but I dont think I will.

I'm not bitching at all - Smash is a brilliant guy whom I happen to really like.

i think you were, anyway it s a personal opinion.

Lief is right.

I remember that somewhere in the forum it is stated that the less you ask the sooner you ll get the stuff (that s also a good policy for life).

Simone

Don't give me that.

I'm not bitching at all - Smash is a brilliant guy whom I happen to really like.

I was just confused as to where your pcb's were coming from.

To clarify. The first lot of PCBS were nothing to do with Smash. A bulk order was organised way before Smah announced that he would be doing parts kits and PCBs

It's unfortunate that you heard about the MB-6582 way after the bulk order was organisedbut all you can really do is wait.

Yeah.

Just for the record - I'm not so stupid as to think this sort of thread might get me a kit any quicker.

I just didn't understand where all these mb's were springing from.  Thought there may have been an alternative to the kits that I wasn't aware of.  And I was right - but too late.

Now, at ease... and off your high horse   ;-)