One 6582A SID free to good home

Wilba

I have one 6582A SID which did not pass testing... there is a very, very faint click as the filter cutoff passes through (roughly) value 700 and 900. You don't hear this while the SID is playing, but if you have a free-running LFO modulating cutoff, you might hear a repetitive click sound.

I can't sell it at full price, but it seems a shame to throw out this SID just because of a very minor flaw.

Anybody want it?

You guys will laugh at anything...

352 SID Stack

<<snip>>

You should make a video of yourself with the sids (,no not that kind of video!).

If a sid chip documentary ever came to be, (i still plan on attempting one)

It would be awesome to have the man who broke the Guinness World Record, for having possessed the most sid chips!

If not, ill just have to use your piccies!

:rolleyes: when I pack up your 20x4 negative red Orient LCD (which just arrived btw), the Soundwell encoders (which arrive next week) and Re'an P401 knobs (you wanted some of them too right?) and whatever other stuff I'm using to bribe favours out of you, I forget...

It's clicky, it's homeless, and it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee until the universe implodes, all for the incredibly low, low price of

¡¡¡¡¡ $0 / €0 / £0 / ¥0 / ?0 / ?0 / ?0 !!!!!