SIDControl VST-plugin for MBSID V1 (not V2!) by S.M.

S.M.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As a newcomer I'm very excited to see this, and especially that it now works in energyXT.  Hopefully version 1.0 will be ready by the time I've built my first MIDIbox.

A note on Ableton, it's notoriously bad for MIDI routing.  If you must use Ableton, you can still use energyXT in a VST shell within Ableton, and you should be able to route XT's MIDI out to your SID.  Unless you work mainly with beat-matched audio loops (Ableton's undoubted strength), I'd seriously consider moving over to XT entirely.  It's so much more flexible, although version 2 has yet to catch up with 1.4 in terms of features (Live Mode is still missing).

Sorry for going off-topic.  My main point is that I can't wait to start using SIDControl.  Good work!  8)

• 2 weeks later...

Yay :) The MBFM plug looks nice too!

You'll need to enable java and cookies or it reloads endlessly... And visit the german site because the english site has some empty pages...

Did you always have to register to download the plugin? :( There's no privacy policy.... So I can't get it :(

Why isn't it just attached to this forum thread?

• 3 months later...

hi SM

i was trying the SID-Control buti can t have it working.I tried with ableton 6, set the midi out but nothing goes out, and i cant upload anything to the 6582

any idea?

would it be better to keep this post in your forum?

thanks

simone

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone please rename this topic to SIDControl for V1 Boxes ? I don't think there will happen very much.

The site is offline again and S.M. don't like to come over here and tell us whats going on with all this stuff. Is it V1 V2 ?? We dont know. So I think this topic should be removed or locked as long we dont know whats going on.

greetz

• 2 months later...

Hi,

It's not possible to edit the WT-Sequercer by the VST.

It's only possible to change the WT-Patch and -Rate and the assigned controllers for the WT-Seq.

I'm working on a complete rewrite of SidControl with (limited) sysex-possibillities at the moment.

http://www.saschazone.de/board/topic.php?tid=26&lng=en

It's planned to add a wavetable editor for the future. I currently don't know if it's possible - but it looks good.

S.M.

• 3 weeks later...