MIDIBox Theives?

stryd_one

At first sight, I was under the impression that this could be a MIDIBox, too. But then, it might just be that all of these units share some characteristics: Display, buttons, faders, knobs, almost always in groups of eight or multiples thereof. And they all have microcontrollers inside...

But most of them are way less customizable  8)  ;D

Keep us posted what they say, will you?

Best regards, ilmenator

I'm probably getting this wrong....but the international-incident causing babelfish translation makes it appear that the midistation "boy" (the red box) does DMX out.  Did I read this wrong?  If so that's one hell of a coding jump for simple cloners.

Venezuela is known to not respect any IP rights, even with laws on the books there nothing copyright related is enforced, thus piracy of everything is rampant there.

Looks like we have some fresh traffic here from the promotion of that box and people connecting the dots though.

Best

Smash

It is a PIC16F877 based MIDIbox64, this can be easily identified by comparing the LCD screen layout. Especially the "[i.1] N" at the upper left corner says everything (no BankStick, Normal mode)

So, it's an non-nameized pirate copy.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

we could organize massive mail sending with buying requests so that they couldn t find real buyers among the spam or organize a weekly total connection.. can you image the effect of a massive connection of all midiboxer and friends to their server?