dB Live

DavidBanner

• 2 weeks later...

Which reminds me of a story:

Cop pulls over Werner Heisenberg whilst he is out driving.

Cop: "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg: 'No, but I can tell you exactly where I am'.

By the way - the moment you look through the grill, you lose your superposition. Perhaps a curtain might be fitted to avoid accidental glances.

If anyone is waiting to get Software etc etc for the dB Live please let me know, I'm planning on doing a full release and documentation but other stuff is demanding my time at the moment. If anyone is waiting I'll push it up my priority list, but I give no promises on timelines for delivery....

If anyone is waiting to get Software etc etc for the dB Live please let me know, I'm planning on doing a full release and documentation but other stuff is demanding my time at the moment. If anyone is waiting I'll push it up my priority list, but I give no promises on timelines for delivery....

I would like to see the C source code to learn about it. Can you ?

Thanks!

sure, soon as I get time I'll start by posting the C code - but I need to tidy it up a little....

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that, I'd be rich... If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that and never seen the code, I would buy Europe.  ;D