eBay seller

DenDer

Hi I want to warn you about a seller on eBay. He is called "analoguesynth" and he is from Australia. A friend of mine bought recently a SH101 and a Modified TR 606 both had extereme battery damage on the print. I have repaired the 606 with a lot of trouble and his SH101 is now in a repairshop in Belgium. I have added the picture i took from the 606.

Also most the mods where done really bad and all of the individual outputs weren't working due to bad soldering. He is selling more 606's just like these...but you are warned!!!

606corrosie2008_1130(001).JPG

606corrosie2008_1130(001).JPG

Why not?  ;)

EDIT: and heck, I think I can put it together for cheaper than you can buy 606's for anyway!

Damn i know we can....but that's with a lot of gear........take a look inside some modulair systems and you're laughing your ass off....people pay a lot of money but don't know that the parts inside can be bought for just a few cents. I'm curious about your project though.

Hi I want to warn you about a seller on eBay.

Then you should do so on ebay.

The midibox forum is not a place for ebay feedback. I know you're trying to help us out, but you risk bringing ebay wars to midibox land when you do this. Please make your warning in the appropriate forum: the ebay feedback for the seller.

Surely if it's in the seller's feedback it will give the same warning. Anyone buying off ebay and not checking feedback is crazy.

However, although one person may say this guy is to be avoided, another may not, and that's why this is the wrong place.

Exactly the same as warnings about fake caps and fake sids, another thread that got way out of hand before I said the same thing as here. There ended up being all kinds of baseless accusations being thrown around and innocent names being dropped.

Midibox forum is not for ebay feedback.

Surely if it's in the seller's feedback it will give the same warning. Anyone buying off ebay and not checking feedback is crazy.

However, although one person may say this guy is to be avoided, another may not, and that's why this is the wrong place.

Exactly the same as warnings about fake caps and fake sids, another thread that got way out of hand before I said the same thing as here. There ended up being all kinds of baseless accusations being thrown around and innocent names being dropped.

Midibox forum is not for ebay feedback.

I can understand that...but how often do people open there new required equipment?

And if you would check the feedback this guy has, you would say "o this is a reliable seller" but he ain't.

Damn there is nothing wrong with warning people or are you the guy from Australia? ;)

No, I'm not the guy and I don't know him :)

I can understand that...but how often do people open there new required equipment?

Huh?

And if you would check the feedback this guy has, you would say "o this is a reliable seller" but he ain't.

That's my point. Obviously a lot of people wouldn't agree with you that he's unreliable. Bringing that debate to midibox land would be bad. We don't need other people's arguments, we have enough of our own ;)

Damn there is nothing wrong with warning people or are you the guy from Australia? ;)

LOL. There is nothing wrong with warning people, but there is plenty wrong with warning people here.