What happened to the "code" environment?

ilmenator

Can we get back the old "code" style? Green on black does not really go well with the rest of the traditional forum style (and don't even think of telling me to switch to the new one...) - it's kind of in your face, which is mainly the reason why I also dislike the new style as a whole. Pretty please?

Best regards, ilmenator

It was my idea to change the layout this way. Initially I found the small font used for code frames unreadable, during my modifications I found out, that background colour can be changed as well, and this was the result

MIOS is a text adventure.
>[/code]

However, if some people are not happy with the choice, I can change the colours again,

Best Regards, Thorsten.

It was my idea to change the layout this way. Initially I found the small font used for code frames unreadable, during my modifications I found out, that background colour can be changed as well, and this was the result

I support bigger fonts, and increasing the contrast somewhat, like e.g. choosing an even lighter gray as background color is also something I would very much support. It's just this aggressive, neon-like color scheme that contrasts so wildly with the soothing light blue I've grown to love so much over the years...  ;) Do I sound like an old bag already?  :P

Best regards, ilmenator

I support bigger fonts, and increasing the contrast somewhat, like e.g. choosing an even lighter gray as background color is also something I would very much support.

I zoom the pages for the bigger font effect, font size should probably be browser-driven.... I must admit that a paler grey, standard MS windows-style, colour scheme would be handy for being a little more low-key at work ;)