MBSID V2 CC Layer

TK.

Aw man, i forgot about the new integrated SM :) that would definitely be a nice option!! I never used it, mainly because the VSTs cannot be used outside FL.

I didn't know we were waiting for version 9, i'm running beta 8.5... And yes, i'm registered and a forum member at image-line, but i very very seldom visit - maybe because i never have complains about FL ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Idea:

There are a vast range of digital potentiometer chips available, (Farnell show 300+ in the volatile type, and 140 or so in the non-volatile type).

If an I2C/SPI version were chosen, the aout could be dispensed with, though since most are 256 step, there might be zipper noise issues in doing AM.

A small board of 8 duals would fit nicely in the MB 6582, as well. there are also SMT singles that would fit nicely too

I've used the older Maxim/Dallas ones to implement a remote volume control for poweered speakers, which used opto isolated RS485 loop to control the chip via an 8 pin microcontroller, (I can't remember which one it was - I did the spec and initial design, the customers micro wizard did the programming).

The pots come in Log models too.

I might have a look once I get back to building.

Hi TK,

im sorry to bother you but i was wondering if there was a quick way of

hacking the existing CC/NRPN chart,

and replacing it with my own CC/NRPN numbers for the desired parametrs?

If you could point me to the file which needs to be edited, and recompiled it would be great.

Cheers.