to admin, evil passwords

kilobyte

im an new user and id just like the thank you guys for forcing the usage of odd passwords that are not easy to remember....

site would not accept any of the 4 passwords i use for every other site i go to,havent had an issue with this in years..... so now every time i want to log in here im going to have to dig through my spam filled email to recover my password since i know ill forget it in a week, and my buddy wont rember it its not going to be saved on any of the 8 compters here, this kinda stuff is a serious issue for me, as i do custom mods on commission for others and me and my buddy need access to the same accounts to communicate with others and attain information,

capitol letters and numbers??? why man why?    could i please get one of you guys to change my password to a simpler one?

capitol letters and numbers??? why man why?    could i please get one of you guys to change my password to a simpler one?

Hello i am the admin could you give me your credit card number and the 3 digits on the back side?

I need it to change your password and share it with the other admins here.

Thanks.

TK is never wrong, his shift key might be though. Yeah and those odd passwords are annoying as hell. How is an average geek supposed to remember something like "123ABCabc" or the classic "1qay2WSX"... Actually, now that I think about it - this is like an automated filter - if you can't remember your password you prolly won't be able to build a midibox anyways. ;)