Stupid oneliners thread!

moebius

Hey all,

This is a thread for all those stupid oneliners like:

Yeah, good work. Keep it going!

Or

Cheers mate, it looks great.

So - If there is NOTHING to cheer about and Your doctor says those pills are good for You - Please post here with a link to the original topic -  if You really don't have anything to say. Please?

M

Yes, great, let's increase the number of posts we have - want to be a guru too  ;D

ilmenator

Sometimes I get the idea that this is exactly the reason why those posts are made...

Well I can tell you, at 300+ posts I'm still a friggin n00b, so to post many posts does not increase ones eliteness. Reading many posts does, on the other hand.  8)

I do not see the problem and i find this post a bit overreacting. You could have considered to discuss this in the frequent writers block first.

What may irritate the one to the bone could be inspiring for the builder.

Diffrent people diffrent toughts.

I do not see the problem and i find this post a bit overreacting. You could have considered to discuss this in the frequent writers block first.

What may irritate the one to the bone could be inspiring for the builder.

Diffrent people diffrent toughts.

I have considered that, so when I do react for that purpose (encourage the builder) I always highlight a specific thing I find particularly nice in the post, to show I'm genuinely interested an d not merely posting for sheer numbers.

Sorry but I make many "stupid one-liners" and I intend to continue doing so.

I talk on forums etc the same way that I talk in real life. I like to think that I'm a friendly guy and I like to encourage people and lend my support, even if that support only consists of the fact that I am there, letting the person know that I think what they're doing is cool.

And yeh, if you think that the forums calling you a guru means that you are one... well... WRONG! look at me! ;D hehehe

At least I know what the "Frequent Writer" thing is now, it's the secret MIOS "Old Boys Club" ;) I'll make sure I try and give you guys something to talk about ;)

Sorry but I make many "stupid one-liners" and I intend to continue doing so.

Yep. I welcome this kind of feedback for postings that are no questions but rather informational contributions.

My college (art) professor always says: "Better an angry reaction than no reaction. Today's people tend to not caring about anything. This is the worst reaction one can get."

I like receiving a "Yeah, good work. Keep it going!".

Pleease give me more of these stryd_one ;D