The official eBay thread!

moebius

Ok, he got back to me and said shipping and handling to Australia is $39.00 (US)

Is anyone here gonna buy the lot of 14?

I was hoping to grab them, but I've just bought a few new toys (Wurlitzer piano + mooger phaser) so that has cut my spending for a week or so.

They sure would look bitchin in a sequencer..

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got them on watch, the autction has still got like 9 days on it.

Err... no.

4 days 22 hours (Mar 02, 200905:04:54 PM PST)

(the end price may end up more than $79.00 +$19.00 shipping, depending on who all bids on them.)

if someone overseas wants to bid and win it... you can use me for a shipping post in the states.

chr0n1c - can you afford to bid to win on these?  I'd be happy to chip in for the upfront cost, and reserve 5 of them.  Paypal OK?

I'd suggest, if you can and you're willing, that you bid for them (as your so far the only US member who's put their hand up) and split them up.  Is that OK  with you?

I would have bid on them myself but shipping to AU then shipping out again is expensive.

Just collating all the expressions of interest so far:

DrBunsen  5 (yes I'm putting myself first :P )

ilmenator  General interest

Twin-x  2 or 4

ultra  a couple

slumgud  two to Norway

Goblinz  2. Unless the price goes very high

Futureman  2  (I'm in Australia)

Futureman - are you in Melbourne?

If chr0n1c is happy to do the bidding and splitting, I'll help with the paperwork (ie hassling you all for monies :D )

hey if you bid on them, just pay for it... and give him my shipping address (which i can give to you if needed). i can send them via US Postal Service i guess...(or fedex or ups if you wish to pay for such), in tiny packages... paypal is cool, they can sit here until people get me money for shipping, as i hand out the quotes.  one thing i would ask... NO complaining about shipping costs, as i will naturally find and use the cheapest route to you before i give you a shipping cost.  I don't really think i want to be held responsible for the condition they arrive to me in, i won't test them, i won't touch them other than to split them up.  sound fair?

-- 1. PAY BUNSEN FOR THE SCREENS YOU WANT...

-- 2. EMAIL ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS AND WAIT FOR A PAYPAL MONEY REQUEST FOR SHIPPING... if you want insurance on them, tell me that before i do a shipping quote... and what value you would like it to be for (this will also be the customs value, keep that in mind)

-- 3. I'll SHIP THEM ALL OUT ASAP one set at a time as the paypals come in. i've got a buncha free boxes from the post office here already, and plenty of spare cardboard to hopefully get them there safe.

my email is available, you should know where to find it ;)

i'm pretty sure bunsen said he already bid.... a couple posts above... (page 19 of this thread)

er... no. he didn't say that..

Still no confirmation on who is bidding..

23 hours to go.

If no one get's back, I'll just buy all of them all and roll around with them in bed here in Australia.

[me=DrBunsen]dives into bed next to Futureman.[/me]  Mmm, pointy.

Sorry guys, I've been out in the Offline World for a while.

No, I did NOT say I would bid - I can't afford the whole lot right now.

So as of right now:  22 hours 32 mins:  1 bidder

If the bidder is one of us, please raise your hand NOW

MEET ME IN THE CHAT ROOM see link above between Bookmarks and Search

Ok.. it seems as if I'm gonna the one to try and get these screens.

(It also seems as if no one here is the original bidder)

I'll prob get em posted to me, so I can check them. (yep, it'll cost more, but who wants to buy a broken screen?)

After I've got em & checked em, I'll run a very very small sell off of the rest.

This all hinges on the fact that I can get em in the first place. (I live in Australia)

Regards

Mike

Ok.. it seems as if I'm gonna the one to try and get these screens.

(It also seems as if no one here is the original bidder)

I'll prob get em posted to me, so I can check them. (yep, it'll cost more, but who wants to buy a broken screen?)

After I've got em & checked em, I'll run a very very small sell off of the rest.

This all hinges on the fact that I can get em in the first place. (I live in Australia)

Regards

Mike