moebius

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BECOME A MENTAL PATIENT AFTER EXPERIENCING THIS MACHINE NOT MUCH IT DOESNT DO MIX BEND ADD WHATEVER BECOME A BETTER DJ AND ADD THIS BEAUTY TO YOUR SHOW YOU WILL BE THE TALK OF THE CURCUIT. COMPLETE WITH MANUAL ,HEADPHONES AND LEADS

this guy is more funny than my messages.I can see myself spinning with the toy in my hands .. jarret 80s style!! gotta change aircut tough

• 3 weeks later...

That's where I got mine from. It just came in the mail today. It took 15 days to get here...the US that is. I guess I've got to explain that seeing as how this is my first post here. Now I can test out my Core Module then load MIOS once I connect the SID Module.

• 1 month later...

Stryd,

This has the same info in it, but it's not the source I remembered:

http://www.jaycar.com.au/images_uploaded/potprimr.pdf

Looks like B is just linear, and A was once linear too, but A should mean log now. It also mentions the "C" taper, which puzzled me a while back on something.

Take Care

Strangeness, because I have always had linear pots with the A indication, and logarithmic with B, both new from reichelt and old stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I've come to the conclusion that A can mean anything, and B, can mean anything. ;)

200137078849 Interesting. Not my cup of tea, but I think some of you might be interested in it...

110153904337 That one, however... Well, let's just say that if I were in the USA, I would not be posting it here and attracting attention to an auction I planned on winning ;)

• 2 weeks later...