The official eBay thread!

moebius

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys - I wasn't going to bid on them myself, and the thought that they might be dead/removed had crossed my mind too.

Like members of the opposite sex, it's always better to pull your own.

Thanks

I wonder if our potential SID manufacturer, knows that "blue lantern"  is old UK slang for a Police Station ?

• 2 weeks later...

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=140157305940

Last line is interesting if you like to recycle....

Here is a set of Mackie knobs from a SR24/4 Im wrecking.

Ive also got the chassis, circuit boards and power supply if you want other parts drop me a line at zedmaniac2002@yahoo.com.au

That thing looks awful. You'd think if you were actually going to make an enclosure to sell something then you would learn to do it properly, My 8 year old nephew could do better. As well as the annoyance and illegality of him abusing the license like this, he's also buying up all the SIDS he can and stopping others from getting them. Surely we can find a way of stopping him.

G

sigh - this makes me so sad, I can just imagine how this must feel for the people who have put the most into uCapps.

Unfortunately I get the feeling the more it's discussed and dragged up the worse it is.

TK, smashTV etc are all aware of the situation and I'm sure they are doing what they feel is best and most appropriate, quietly and out of public view.

A Lasercutter for the whole community! that would be a nice thing..

It's a nice idea, but where would it live, who would run it etc etc. For this and a lot of other reasons I'm not sure that selling boxes is the way forward. But let's face it the only opinion that matters is TK's.

http://cgi.ebay.de/RIESEN-C64-VC20-C16-C116-Plus4-Amiga-Atari-SAMMLUNG_W0QQitemZ290161413884QQihZ019QQcategoryZ3544QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A huge pile of Commodore stuff - at least 30 C64s etc. Ending in 1.5 hours, so if you´re interested, be quick...

It´s local pickup in Hamm, Germany, so mostly interesting for regional people with a big car. I wanted to get it myself, but it´s already 350 Euros and out of my financial reach :/

S

• 2 weeks later...

Aussies:

Penny+Giles PGF3000 series 104mm Faders

This guy has a few listed, currently at $10

Whilst there isn't a switch on the fader there does appear to be mounting holes on the underside for a microswitch

This is a very neet feature P&G have. In OnAir- and Broadcast-consoles, this Microswitch is used for "fader overpress". - The fader is calibrated in your application, so "0" is where the slider touches the switch. If you pull down the slider even more, you activate the tact-switch and PFL is engaged.

BTW: If the faders are really new and not too long stored, this is a mega deal!

Greets, Roger

• 4 weeks later...

It is a telephone switchboard.  My plans were to recycle the case with new panels, probably as a SEQ.  But it's a lot flimsier than I was expecting and I'm having second thoughts about it.

Yes I saw those Roland Teaching Laboratory consoles as well - didn't get around to listing them here.  They'd be great for a HUI.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found some SID chips on ebay, based in the UK

6851 chips here at £10 each

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Commodore-64-6581-SID-Chip-NOS_W0QQitemZ320190102996QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

6582 cips here at £20 each

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Commodore-64-6582-A-SID-Chip-NOS_W0QQitemZ320190077491QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

Goes to show what a great deal wilba is giving us on these.

G