SID group Buy

Slorrin

I don't know what people have what sids available to them.  I've been scouring the chinese IC market for a few weeks, and 8580s seem to have vanished.. they'll re-emerge (it comes/goes in waves.. no idea why).  BUUUUT, i found a good reliable supply of 6581R4ARs...

Would anyone be interested in those?  Or do people only want the 8580s?

6581s are great for cynthcart.. (where 8580s just don't sound as raw).. that's my limited view at least ..

thoughts?

Is there a reason that last post was loooooooong?

I just wanted to mention that Slorrin has the chips in hand, it's not a group buy as such  afaik.

From what I recall, the chips he bought were pretty costly, so my guess is he can't offer a competitive price, hence the closure.

Good theories, but actually all wrong :)

I don't have the chips in hand currently, and I have decided with other things going on right now, this just isn't the best time for me to go out on a limb financially (Financial troubles on the horizon :( )

Sorry for the tease.

Good theories, but actually all wrong :)

I don't have the chips in hand currently, and I have decided with other things going on right now, this just isn't the best time for me to go out on a limb financially (Financial troubles on the horizon :( )

Sorry for the tease.

Well can you offer us a link and reference to where you found them?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...