Optrex 40 X 2 alphanumeric LCD bulk order (closed)

nebula

Hi Brother,

I have the envelopes and it appears that I am able to put up to 7 displays in an envelope.

I plan to send the overseas invoices tonight.  There is a bit of a dispute about the rate, which I am going to sort out.

The invoices should look like this:  number of displays (up to 7) x $4.00, + $2.00 handling, + 11.00 shipping.  If you want more than 7 displays, add another $11 for shipping.

All paid-up domestic orders but one shipped out on Saturday.  There was one large order I couldn't fill because I couldn't get enough displays tested in time.  (BTW there have been no defective displays so far).  All remaining orders will ship this coming Friday or Saturday.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found 14 pin IDC connectors at my local electronics shop and they worked great! only $0.69

Wilba, the 2 back light pins are on the opposite side of the display so that is my reasoning for 14 pin.

I connected my first lcd today and it works like a charm. Very happy with it. Now tommorrow I will the get the 2nd one going.

Yeah Wilba it could work... I think. :-\ I just splurged on 14 pin idc connectors for it because its my baby. ::) Rewiring was VERY time consuming but worth the effort as there is no mess of cables at all.

Nebula, I just hooked up LCD number two for my seq and I am all excited know that I actually have a working core and two lcds running seq 3.2. I can't do anything because I don't have knobs and buttons yet. :'( But it sure looks nice and purdy.

You're the first overseas recipient to report back!  I'm glad it arrived intact.  Any issues with duties, etc?

None whatsoever, the irish folk are a bit more laid back!  ;)

Its only stuff sent through ups that you can have problems with.

Thanks again,

Cant wait to get my kit finished and power it up.