x0xb0x PCB Bulk Order

Jaicen

Would be nice if you could send a invoice to me too, (mary-lu19@-NOSPAMPLEASE-gmx.de). I've sent my girldfriend to the postal office to pay  over western uni0on, but she havent done it, because it would have cost 27 euro just for the transfer. oO. so she was afraid that i was angry if she have done it. so she wanted to ask me first. It would be nice if jaicen could send me a invoice over paypal, too. You can add 10 euro+ as a special donation from my side for your work and time. Better you get that before the overprized western union guys get it.

greetz dj3nk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cpcares parts are ordered.  will get them to you sasha as soon as i get them.

what parts ? i am intereted too as i ve ordered the pcb. could you tell me more huck ?

cheer

Julien, I advised you to read the main xox thread. I mentioned several times huck and ultra are sending some rare parts for PCBs.

Thank you huck!

Just transferred the paypal funds across.

Am ordering some knobs from ALBS next week so I'll get a few one off's of ones that look suitable. Unfortunately they don't have images of all their products on the site so I'm taking a look at the data sheets to find something that looks good.

Eddie

I was thinking of using Albs soft-touch pointerless knobs (known from MBSEQ) for tempo and same black with pointer for those 2 switchers (absolute encoders)

Browsing trough Albs catalog can be hard and confusing as not all needed informations are present for every article and certainly no same marking pattern. Good luck.

That was not a problem. Million transactions is normal for every bank. Mike`s bank is "something special"  ;D

According to them, Serbia has sanctions, and anything going to Serbia has to be approved by the 'sanctions help desk', which, it seems to me, is manned by one little old lady every alternate Friday. Us dangerous sanction busting synth builders have to be watched, it seems. Also, I have to go in person, and can't do a wire transfer on line, as I can for most other destinations. Sasha gave me an excellent set of details, and I still had to assist the girl in the bank with her geography. Like the intermediary bank was not in Serbia....

In the meantime, it seems western Union have dropped their prices for Serbia, so that they are now cheaper than the bank, who charge a basic rate of £20 for the transaction.

Thanks again to Jaicen.

Thats because I have changed my musicians synonym (right word I hope). Masterblaster hasnt pleased me so I changed it to Produscher now. So I took "dj3nk alias ...". Now people will know who "Produscher" is. Another reason was that abc told to you about a "dj3nk" which wasnt a "dj3nk" in the forum anymore. So i changed it back for you to see who "dj3nk" is! Finally, in the chatroom there hasnt been the forum nick, just the real login name. (dj3nk and not masterbl... or produ....).

So I am "dj3nk al. produscher"

greetz

PS: Does this mean now you cant take me seriously? Or are you just searching for a reason not to take me seriously? Sorry for that question, I am very thankfully for your work, and please don't take it personally, but why are you making a bulk order when you dont trust some people. Sorry, I just wanted to help 2 guys, ..... abc who didnt has the time anymore for building boxes and who would have spent senceless money into something he has no time for, and secondly you, who would had to manage his lost money/time/whatever.