TK.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived one week ago, missing electronical parts ordered bei Reichelt (including a new soldering tip). First time I have soldered such a small bug - I needed some time with the soldering wick to get the contacts clean again. But than it worked like a charme under Ubuntu Karmik. Thanks a lot all of you and especially TK!!!

Gerhard

Hi. I finished building a 5x5 box today with the simple GM5 board and my own extension board for all 5 channels. I soldered the LED into the GM5 board as a monitor. Everything works great! Thanks to the MIDIBOX team for making this possible :)

There is one odd thing: while all channels work fine both in and out, when I play GM5 channel 5 from the computer...

... sorry: turns out a standoff was touching something it wasn't supposed to on my extension board...

Edited by Breeze

• 1 month later...

I added my name for two of the basic GM5 boards and two chips... But the list for the new order is still only in the low 50's right now. I'm guessing it might be a while before we get another bulk order.... If only I'd known about the MidiBox project sooner... :frantics:

Dropping out, but only because I have no choice, with a particular project that can't wait as long as it will take to get enough people on the order. I'll have to pay the stupid cost of a commercial solution instead.

Best Regards,

Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Edited by Fozzy The Bear

• 2 months later...

Good news: I will get a batch of 250 GM5 chips from Ploytec very soon!

I'm glad to see this news. I run across this page few days ago when looking for some usb-midi solution for my gear. Unfortunatelly the request list didn't look like growing fast enough to complete in resonable time.

Looking forward for the information when the chips arrive.

Many thanks for organizing the list,

Cheers,

Konrad

Thanks for joining the order! :)

PMs with order details are sent.

• Attention Ankage: I can't determine your forum name
  • Attention JuliaDee: I can't determine your forum name
  • Attention Kabbi: I can't determine your forum name
  • Attention Chrisbob12: your email address (...@lineone.net) is invalid, therefore the PM wasn't forwarded to your email account.
  • Attention Bastard3b: your email address (...@freenet.de) is invalid, therefore the PM wasn't forwarded to your email account.
  • Attention Zenguru: your email address (...@evtek.fi) is invalid, therefore the PM wasn't forwarded to your email account.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Has anyone any idea how long it will take that the GM5 will be ordered because then I like join for a few pieces.

Need my setup very soon alive so can't wait too long... already looking for a commercial solution with at least 5x MIDI (best 8!).

Shipped today:

rmouneyres

michael123

afx

socrates

antix

Napiks

meimaddin

reincarnate

glacial23

efluon

altitude

jrock

keyg

artyman

henk

gomiboy99

tamiflu

paulb

Buriedcide

Boops

shipped via Nils (soon):

dcer10

Following orders will be shipped next friday (once I got the money...)

julianzizko

lameth

ssp

Joe56

runinit

Best Regards, Thorsten.