ALBS "Waldorf" Knobs order number 4

Goblinz

To correct you, jimh54 is in New Mexico, USA. I hope you didn't send my knobs to NL like you said. I guess I'll be waiting a long time if you did.

: /

My apologies, i read the wrong line in my spreadsheet. I meant Tron77 lives in The Netherlands. Any news on your knobs Tron77?

G

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but I have a quick question:

Is there a wiki page like Doug Wellington's page:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dougwellington_bulk_orders

that lists all the Albs group orders?  I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the forums and wiki, but from what I can tell this thread is the most recent one for these orders.

I'm just looking for one place I can check, maybe set up a once-a-day perl screen scrape to see if there's been any changes so I can finally get myself on a list for these knobs.  (I've been saving for years to do this, and finally just bought a bunch of stuff.  The only things I need now are the knobs, case and faceplates.  And to actually start the build process. :)  I'm waiting for all the ordered parts to get to me.)

Anyway, if one doesn't exist that's OK, I was just curious.  Thanks!

Welcome aboard :)

Thanks.  I've been lurking around for quite a while (as mentioned.)

RSS?

If I wanted to do things the easy way I wouldn't be here.

(Seriously, I don't know why I didn't think of that.  I've never bothered to set up an RSS reader, but I guess it's time I did.)

I will be starting Albs Knob order 5 very soon.

I've had a lot going on at home recently so didn't think it was fair to start another order when I didn't have the time to commit. Keep you eyes open for the next couple of weeks and I'll update.

Personally I think a wiki page listing all the ongoing bulk orders would be a good idea. I suggested it a while back but was advised not to do it for some reason (can't remember why). It'd probab;y be too dangerous as everybody would be putting in a glabal "I'm in"!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the dealy. I started to put a site up for people to order on last week, but suddenly realised that I really don't have a clue about PHP.  :-[

I will try and get something together for the end of the day.

Thanks alot Goblinz. All these bulk orders are a Godsend. When payment is required I'll include a little extra so you can enjoy a nice cold pint of Stella Artois on me!  :)