6582A SID MEGASALE #9 ***THE LAST ONE***

Wilba

2373956326_9038c5b996.jpg

6582A SID MEGA-SALE #9 will happen in April

WILBA HAZ MOAR SIDS SOON.

THERE IZ NO WAITING LIST

EMAIL YOUR ORDERING DIRECT TO ME

YOU CAN HAZ INFORMATION HOW TO EMAIL THE ORDERING BY CLICKY

THIS LINK ----->>>>> [url=http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_6582a_sid_mega_sale]HERE <<<<<-----

LAST SID MEGASALE EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

DON"T DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ONLY FIVE HUNDRED FOR FAST SELLING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!1111

WEN PEOPLES FIND OUT THEY WILL BE SELLING LIKE THOSE THINGS THAT SELL REEL FAST I FORGET WOT THEY ARE, SOME KIND OF PANCAKE BUT SOME PEOPLES THINK THEY ARE CREPES I DUNNO LIKE THEY ARE REELY GONNA SELL SO JUST HURRY TFU AND DON"T MISS OUT ON THE SALE OF THE SENCHARY!!!!

BUT YOU GOTTA PAY WHEN I SEZ SO OR I CUM ROUND TO YOUR PLACE AND BEAT YOU UP, DIG?

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE COZ YOU TOLD ME ALREADY, DIG?

MAYBE I GETS SOMEONE ELSE TO BEAT YOU UP< COS LIKE I"M A VERY BUSY MAN< SO MANY SIDS SELLING ALL THE TIME.....

CYA!!

WILBA

Kinda can't believe these are it. The schematics for these things are online somewhere right? I mean, technically, if a fab wanted to make more, they actually could right? Not saying that'll happen, just curious.

Brings a new importance to SwinSID though (although I thought that was a cool project even if SIDs were plentiful).

• 5 weeks later...

WILBA HAZ SIDS NOW.

YOU GUYS ORDERED 277 ALREADY ALREADY NOW IZ ONLY 217 LEFT.

TEH LAST 217 NEW AND UNUSED 6582A SIDS EVAR!!!

U WANT SUM, JA???!??!??!!??!?!?!1111

CLICK ON THE LINK HERE ----->>>>> THE LINK

DON"T DELAY!!!! ETERNAL HAPPINESS IS JUST A FEW DOLLARZ AWAY!!!!!

BUY 32 OR MOAR AND YOU CAN HAZ SHINY RED LAZER FOR FUN STUFF LIKESUCHAS PLAYING WITH CATZ OR MAKE PPL GO BLIND REELY COOL!!!

KTHXBAI

• 2 weeks later...

Due to circumstances beyond my control (stupid post office opening hours, inherent procrastination and busy schedule), posting of current, paid orders was delayed until 6th May (tomorrow).

I HAZ ONLY 29 SIDS LEFT!!!!!

THE PERSON WHO CAN BUY LAST SID CAN HAS FREE LAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneeleven

Here's an email I received after my last post in this thread, likesuchas just now:

Could you please refund my money?  I couldn't wait and sourced the chips elsewhere.

Frankly, I do not believe someone who paid for 10 new 6582A SIDs only three weeks ago has spent the time since on a quest to source them somewhere else, nor even if they had done so, would have found them for a price cheaper than my price, or at a quality better than the ones I sell.

It's quite OK to cancel an order for stuff from me before you actually pay - people have been hit by the recent economic "downturn" aka. prelude to a depression, and in general, shit happens, I really don't care why people change their mind, so long as they tell me instead of never reply to payment requests and leave me hanging. According to stryd_one, I'm such a "nice guy" that I'll buy back your SID order if you decided you didn't want them anymore, although it is just as easy to resell them for what you paid to the never-ending stream of new MIDIbox SID builders or other people wanting SIDs.

In this context, to be fully aware that your package was just about to be posted tomorrow and then seeing an opportunity to back out, and presenting a totally bullshit excuse... well, frankly that is bad form. I may be notoriously slow in testing and packing 500 SIDs (i.e. in the order of four to six weeks) but I actually have a full time job and family commitments not to mention running a lot of other MIDIbox related bulk orders, and troubleshooting MB-6582 builds-gone-wrong. Part of the delay this time was actually finding time during business hours to go to the post office for an hour.

Even if this person in question had magically sourced SIDs elsewhere, which is not impossible (only the timing of this revelation makes me doubt the veracity), then there would be no financial risk in proceeding with the MEGASALE order, since as I've stated before, they hold their value very well, and may even increase in value after this final MEGASALE ends... someone in the future will want a matching set of 10 6582A SIDs.

I think I would have preferred an email of the form "Is it too late to cancel my order? I really need the cash now". Ultimately it doesn't matter how you phrase a request to cancel (even after payment) because basically there's no point posting stuff to an ungrateful, unhappy buyer, who might want to stuff me around with a PayPal dispute.

If you've been patiently reading through this rant, wondering if I'll ever get to the point... sorry to disappoint... :P

*hugs*

Well I certainly appreciate you handling these sales, Wilba! I'm sad to see that this is the last one since it means that SIDs will likely no longer be as easy to find. So, I'm sure I speak for a vast majority of us, when I say thank you very much to handling all these orders!

I myself have been very happy with my 6582's!

It's not on Wilba, and unfortunately this kind of things happens too often when bulk orders are being organised... People can be very inconsiderate.. changin their order amount four times, blaming you for the invoice not arriving even though they've given you an incorrect email address which you have verified with them, promising faithfully they will get cash to you "next week" if you agree to foot it and then deciding they can;t afford it once you've made the order.

People seem to think that the guys organising the bulk orders are businesses and have nothing to do with their time apart from providing customer service. These people need to realise that the bulk orders are organised by people with limited time and stress levels who also have jobs, families and a social life and that they are not doing this to make money, but to help the community out. It takes a hell of a long time to contact ditributers, order packages, count them, package them, address them, post them (during the working day) and get them sent out (and whatever else is involved)

In short.... PLEASE SHOW A BIT OF RESPECT!

*hugs*? eww!!! :)

Rant mode over, now back to business as usual.

Posting touchy feely posts ist verboten!!!

Don't make me use my moderator super-powers!

<----- WILBA HAZ MAJIK GREEN STARZ

Good think we weren't in a bar drinking. I get almost uncomfortably huggy when I've been drinking :)