moebius

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o Rare eBay goodness!

Get on it people, I can confirm that Wilba's SIDs are brand spanking new and tested once only to ensure satisfaction, shipped carefully and he will not ever do you wrong.

Get insurance though, that's a money-can't-buy chip right there... Well, it was.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was "A" should be audio/log, but may possibly refer to linear on some old stuff, but "B" was generally a safe bet for a linear taper. ???

I think there was a discussion a while back on it, where some site links came up with full details.

Glad to say I'm fine on 10k linear pot stock here regardless. I've missed more than my share of awesome eBay part deals. ;D

George

• 1 month later...

What the HELL is that???

If I didn't live inside a mound of half-finished junk, I'd be trying to buy that now. What are you guys doing with a Richmond anyway?? That's where I live here. :P

Does that controller go by some other name and has anyone else here seen one before, or is it some rare breed Dr. Moreau cooked up? :o

George